Are III Getting Worse?

Options
III are not, as we know answering messages unless chased. I now notice that they have changed their promise to reply within three days to a reply within five days ... not that they are even doing that!

Shame that, I must have lost my message from them informing me about this service reduction ... but happily, I managed to keep the one about trading in Canada. Being able to trade in the UK might have been a starting point, but then you can't have everything.

Comments

• Nixter
    Nixter Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    le_loup wrote: »
    III are not, as we know answering messages unless chased. I now notice that they have changed their promise to reply within three days to a reply within five days ... not that they are even doing that!

I would be very "happy" if they replied within 5 days. My query about dividends and tax credits hasn't had a reply for over three weeks and my official complaint regarding an incorrect cash transfer into my Trading account instead of the ISA was finally resolved today after 4 weeks.

I'm now emotionally exhausted with this company and have lost count of the amount hours I've spent writing messages back and forth between HL and iii.

Definitely, definitely the WORST financial firm I've EVER dealt with in my whole life. Period.

And to answer your question. Yes, their service is getting worse and worse.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure