Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 11 October 2016 at 6:19PM
    Options
    I also wombled a Co op receipt as I crossed the dark wastelands of Mr !!!!!! carpark today - I seem to think you can get your spend/points added to your new blue Co op card.
    In fact i think you can do this online yourself - or have i just made that up :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Sweet Pouches, Roses 500g, Celebrations 490g, Quality Street 550g, Heroes 500g, Thorntons Moments 448g, Dairy Milk Chunks 470g. Any 2 for £5.00 @ Tesco from 12t
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sweet-pouches-roses-500g-celebrations-490g-quality-street-550g-heroes-500g-thorntons-2526261

Some of these are now in the Asda 3 for £10 so hopefully there might be something comparing well :)

https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls87559
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Job done :T

2ihrpro.jpg
    I asked my dearly beloved to bring me a bag of rhubarb from the freezer in the garage, he was given some by old neighbour. It turned out to be apples which he had diced (including pips and skin) ready for his cider press!! And was all set to make a crumble!
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    afternoon all

Check your Greggs app for a new freebie - balanced choice bake - toggle off if you don't want to get your just yet.
    OH has all 3 freebies on his app - granola, free crisps and bake - as he had issues with his app, usually it just me.
    The new freebie is not showing on mine yet :( I went to collect the free crisps on Saturday and while standing in the queue the free Granola appeared as well - totally gross

Check your O2 app for a new Boots cucumber freebie appearing on Thursday. Eldest child uses Boots cucumber and has done for a long time - she has psoriasis and its one of the few brands that is gentle enough for her skin

Check your Sainsburys mycoupons - i think the new offers are appearing tomorrow, the last selection were hopeless

Check your COS - new freebie appeared today, free V water - if its not on the soft drink shelf then check the sandwich fridge as its part of the £3 meal deal
    The free sausage bake from Morrisons has re appeared on mine as well

Check GreenJinn - the new cashback app, new items listed

i think thats about it :)

Well thank you for all that lol. Need to work through them. Think I've got scalp psoriasis and it drives me crackers when I get hot then sweat it stings like hell then I have to scratch it which doesn t do me any favours. Does your daughter have it in her scalp as well mhoc if so what does she use ? I use Nizoral shampoo but isn t working.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Don t think I've ever had a free sausage bake from Morrisons before is it on one of the apps pls

Gave an old man begging a large mug of hot chocolate with cream on in Chester today curtesy of 02 and cafe Nero. Oooooh he said gratefully accepting it lol
  • mhoc
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Don t think I've ever had a free sausage bake from Morrisons before is it on one of the apps pls

Gave an old man begging a large mug of hot chocolate with cream on in Chester today curtesy of 02 and cafe Nero. Oooooh he said gratefully accepting it lol

very kind

I know where the homeless chap with the dog waits in Liverpool and he will be getting a Greggs granola bar and the new Greggs freebie as well, if we time it right and can get the Greggs app working :)

I sometimes think I really ought to go make a sandwich pack up and wrapped in foil, always plenty of bread and the makings for fillings in our fridge, before we set off for a day out in Liverpool :D - if not for the homeless chap it would feed the dog :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    So if you have got your jar of Dolmio for this weeks shopotize, dont use it yet incase you need to return it to store to buy it again with a free lasagne dish :rotfl:

Well usually its 2 jars you need to get :)

Dont do shopotize:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Some of these are now in the Asda 3 for £10 so hopefully there might be something comparing well :)

https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-pound350/ls87559

Fingers crossed but not seen any 3 ffor £10 in my store:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    Options
    Well thank you for all that lol. Need to work through them. Think I've got scalp psoriasis and it drives me crackers when I get hot then sweat it stings like hell then I have to scratch it which doesn t do me any favours. Does your daughter have it in her scalp as well mhoc if so what does she use ? I use Nizoral shampoo but isn t working.

Yes she does have it on her scalp at times but not so much now - with her its very much stress related. She had to use the nasty tar shampoo at one stage - I will have to ask her next time what she uses now.
    My dad got an arm rash and as soon as i saw it i recognised it as psoriasis - no idea where that had come from as this was the first time he had had it, in his 80s and no sudden stress inducing reasons to trigger it.

You have free prescriptions so it might be worth seeing your GP to see what he thinks
  • bubbs
    Options

I have prescription shampoo from the docs but cant think what its called but it stinks:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure