Options
12346»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,655 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    @smodlet
    Like the contraction of Big Switch 7 down to BS7 as most collective deals for the past 9 months have been BS.
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Smodlet wrote: »
    I agree with the above comments, especially minimike2's. My current provider, nPower, has a better tariff than this Big Switch one, which is open to anyone, new and existing customers (Eon, take note) There are, indeed, several others which are all better than this BS7. Why say it is the cheapest when even the CEC, now it is actually working again, disagrees? Don't see the point and, considering there are only fifty thousand "places" on offer, the uptake does not seem too quick, does it?

We did take note Smodlet. The trial we ran last year with tariffs for new customers only was pulled on 28 October 16. It ran for just over 6 weeks.

Helena and I fed comments from these Forums about the trial to those at E.ON responsible for our product base. This certainly influenced the decision to end the trial.

Hope this explains.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Gosh, Malc, I am now gobsmacked Smodlet. Someone actually took notice of we, the little people. Yay! Now, when are you guys going to come up with a nice, low tariff so I can join the ranks of Eon-worshippers? :D
  • Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Gosh, Malc, I am now gobsmacked Smodlet. Someone actually took notice of we, the little people. Yay! Now, when are you guys going to come up with a nice, low tariff so I can join the ranks of Eon-worshippers? :D

Helena and I are listened to sometimes Smodlet. Not always but sometimes. :)

Not sure what we can do to influence another tariff though. Will keep feeding back.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Green_Star_Energy
    Green_Star_Energy Posts: 59 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi all,

The good news is that although we are still having a few issues with meter readings, we are now able to process meter reads for MSE users.

Please email your meter readings into mse@mygreenstarenergy.com and we will be able to quickly process them for you.

Thank you for your patience with this issue and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks
    Alex
    I am the official company representative of Green Star Energy. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure