2»

Comments

• adonis10
    adonis10 Posts: 1,810 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Yes, every quarter.

Have you automatically enrolled to have them converted? Otherwise they wont be moved across.

Mine go to my BA Avios account every quarter.

Yes, even checked my clubcard account and it says I am opted in to the automatic avios conversion.

I've emailed Tesco to investigate.
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    adonis10

Have you gained access to your details in 'myclubcardaccount' (MCA)?

You may for example just have a Tesco dotcom account for Direct & GHS - the Clubcard number linked to that could be different to the physical card you use in-store.

So, when you go into MCA after looking at 'vouchers' look at 'Options & benefits' will confirm that you are signed up for Avios. You could also - 'view my cards' to check all your cards are grouped together in the same account.

sarah1972 - may get emails because she is set up for that, rather than by post. It can be quicker - but then some did it even though they didn't have a printer!
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 9 February 2017 at 7:39AM
    Options
    no1catman wrote: »
    adonis10
    sarah1972 - may get emails because she is set up for that, rather than by post. It can be quicker - but then some did it even though they didn't have a printer!

Sorry not sure what that means? I do have a printer but not sure what that has to do with non printable points being transferred.

My points get transferred automatically to my BA account but I get vouchers through the post every quarter with £xx off of £xx spend that I use online.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • adonis10
    Options
    Had a call from Tesco to say all is in order and the points have been sent to Avios, but could take up to 4 weeks. Guess it's just a waiting game.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    adonis10 wrote: »
    Had a call from Tesco to say all is in order and the points have been sent to Avios, but could take up to 4 weeks. Guess it's just a waiting game.

4 weeks ????

Is yours going to Avois.com or BA.com?

BA is done in a matter of days as I showed you above.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • adonis10
    Options
    4 weeks ????

Is yours going to Avois.com or BA.com?

BA is done in a matter of days as I showed you above.

Going to Avios.

I have amended it to go straight to BA in future, but this one is going to Avios.
  • sarah1972
    Options
    adonis10 wrote: »
    Going to Avios.

I have amended it to go straight to BA in future, but this one is going to Avios.

Good Plan, should be better next time
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Sorry not sure what that means? I do have a printer but not sure what that has to do with non printable points being transferred.

My points get transferred automatically to my BA account but I get vouchers through the post every quarter with £xx off of £xx spend that I use online.

First line of my post refers to the fact that people can either have their clubcard statements by post or have an email notification. The email, will mention the voucher total, but in the case of avios - it would state how many miles you are getting. Emails would be sent on the earliest day of anyone receiving post - so it is a quicker method.
    The second line refers, to 'some' people who do that but don't have a printer - and no it has nothing to do with you converting vouchers to avios.
    But 'some' people converted their electronic vouchers to deals, but couldn't use them because they needed to be printed.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport