The Swagbucks Challenge

Options

Comments

• gemnjordsnjades
    Options
    Hi everyone. I only found this thread and joined swagbucks 3 days ago, and ive just ordered my 2nd £5 amazon voucher!!!!:j:j Just wanna say thank you to all that post ways to get bucks and offer a deal that ive just found myself. On the trial pay tab there is an offer of 360 swagbucks for a purchase at the body shop. On the discount codes board on this site there is a code for 40% off and free delivery at the body shop. As there was no mention of a minimum spend to get the bucks i bought a deodorant discounted to £1.50 using the code and recieved the swagbucks!!!!! The cheapest thing you could get would be a bath lily for 90p. Hope this helps some of you boost your bucks and now im gonna be keeping an eye on the shopping offers incase of any other good deals :)
  • Muffin_Princess
    Options
    Met the carnival target for all four days so far and I've just gone past the target for my very first voucher! :) I grabbed the code one minute before it expired, phew.

Anyone else saving up for something specific? I've seen people mention Kindles and Christmas presents. The first thing I'm going to buy is an external hard drive; not very exciting I know but I'm a semi-pro photographer and have all my photos on my laptop so if something happens to it, I've lost everything!
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Just made todays target, almost certain to miss tomorrows given I'm working a split again and am off out for lunch so won't be home between times but will have my fingers crossed for a low target and a daily survey!
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    target made at last :)
  • redpiggy
    redpiggy Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Hey :)
    I'm new on here (despite what my Join Date may be, I didn't even remember joining until it told me my email address had been used and I got a password reminder!)
    My boyfriend joined swagbucks the other day, and soon got bored, so I've been doing it for him! (don't worry I don't have one for myself as well so I'm not doing two!)
    Up to 490 so far, got over 200 today doing tasks mainly.
    Tried the body shop thing, but it won't let me enter another code, so I'm not paying p&p ontop of the cost of the item or it completely negates the SBs I'd get!
    I'm now on 500sb because I just watched some more peanutlabs videos.
    This is so addictive! I have an exam to be revising for!
    How long does it take for your vouchers (I'm saving for amazon) to come through once you redeem them?
  • BeenieCat
    BeenieCat Posts: 6,567 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for the tip-off about the Body Shop, but it hasn't credited instantly for me :(
  • wibblehead
    wibblehead Posts: 257 Forumite
    Options
    redpiggy wrote: »
    How long does it take for your vouchers (I'm saving for amazon) to come through once you redeem them?
    Some take 2-3 days & others up to 14 days. I think they generally dish them out once or twice a week. I was lucky to get 2 £5 amazon vouchers today! :)
  • Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    Options
    Just had an email to say my voucher has been 'shipped' had a quick look and I think the one waiting (that I ordered on Thursday) is actually my 5th of the month and not my fourth as I'd expected! Nice surprise! So I shall now be saving up to see if I can order all 5 of next months vouchers on the 1st and still have enough time to get the £25 Amazon one too! Woohoo - I can almost smell my Kindle!
  • camis
    camis Posts: 197 Forumite
    Options
    BeenieCat wrote: »
    Thanks for the tip-off about the Body Shop, but it hasn't credited instantly for me :(

I ordered from Body Shop last night and it credited instantly - took me to my 3rd voucher for the month.

Today's target is 60 - good for the weekend when people may not be about as much!
    £2,012 in 2012 # 219
    £1032 / £2,012 (as at 1/7)
  • Eager_Elephant
    Eager_Elephant Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just spent the last few days reading this thread :eek:

I signed up a few months ago from a referral from FF but have only claimed 1 voucher as I did not always go on the site.

Since 16/5 when I started reading this thread I have been using the site more and have met the targets on each day except 15/5.

I have also referred my DH, he uses his mobile and a netbook to access the site so hopefully we won't get any of our accounts closed as I use a seperate laptop.

Today's Daily Poll is so funny:

I think the top option should be 'Ready to sieze the day' and not 'Ready to cease the day'!!!! :rotfl:

Thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread with ideas etc
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport