Comments

• essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Todays codeword is WENT
  • kas1991
    Options
    Hi, do you have the sun savers codes please? as i only have the one posted to me and todays
  • essex_boy
    Options
    kas1991 wrote: »
    Hi, do you have the sun savers codes please? as i only have the one posted to me and todays

No, sorry, but the Sun Saver codes are unique to each Newspaper and can only be used once.
    You would need to wait till Monday and book through the main booking office using the codewords I supply on the first post of this thread.
  • Benrad
    Benrad Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Sunsavers booking is open, it is showing dates throughout August, but I've not been able to book or find anywhere I want to go, I should have looked at the dates before buying the papers, as thought next Easter or Half Term dates would be in it (like usual) but they are not.
  • essex_boy
    edited 15 July 2017 at 9:18AM
    Options
    Benrad wrote: »
    Sunsavers booking is open, it is showing dates throughout August, but I've not been able to book or find anywhere I want to go, I should have looked at the dates before buying the papers, as thought next Easter or Half Term dates would be in it (like usual) but they are not.

They'll be in the next promotion near the end of August

August seems to be mainly Pontins and Parkdean Resorts
    Here's the availability are at the moment.

04 AUG 2017:
    North West, Somerset, Sussex.

07 AUG 2017:
    North West, North Wales, Somerset, Sussex.

11 AUG 2017:

14 AUG 2017:

18 AUG 2017:

21 AUG 2017:

25 AUG 2017:
    North West, North Wales, West Cornwall, East Cornwall, North Devon, Sussex, South Scotland.

28 AUG 2017:
    North West, North Wales, East Cornwall, Sussex, South Scotland, North Scotland.
  • pawpurrs
    pawpurrs Posts: 3,910 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I feel a bit better as no availability for august where I wanted and no Easter dates, so don't feel so bad having paid more elsewhere.
    Pawpurrs x ;)
  • tigzem
    tigzem Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Options
    Hi I'm confused, I've received the sun savers via post and email but no priority code, so does that mean I can't book voa priority?
    "Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little." Edmund Burke
  • essex_boy
    Options
    tigzem wrote: »
    Hi I'm confused, I've received the sun savers via post and email but no priority code, so does that mean I can't book voa priority?

Yes,there is no priority code with this new format, only Sun Savers VIP code(which has to be used alongside Sun Savers codes in order to gain priority)
    You'll need to book Monday using the codewords I've supplied on the first post of this thread.
  • gemnjam
    gemnjam Posts: 846 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me please if there seems to be much available for the October half term week (w/c 23 Oct) as I won't be able to get in until the codes start working on Monday and am not holding out much hope.

TIA
    "You've got to cut your cloth to suit your wassname" Terry (my Dad), 1944-present
  • essex_boy
    Options
    gemnjam wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone tell me please if there seems to be much available for the October half term week (w/c 23 Oct) as I won't be able to get in until the codes start working on Monday and am not holding out much hope.

TIA

Seems to be a decent amount of availability at the moment

Essex, Suffolk And Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire, North East, North West, North Wales, South Wales, West Cornwall, East Cornwall, North Devon, South Devon, Somerset, Hampshire, Isle Of Wight, Sussex, Kent, South Scotland, North Scotland, Northern Ireland, Normandy, Paris, Costa Dorada, Italian Lakes, Tuscany.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure