Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• craftygranny
    Options
    Ooh, have you got picture of your stash?

There is one on my blog here with my grandaughter and some of the unmounted ones but i have bought lots more since .The table is about 3 foot square lol.

I have lots of wooden ones too and will try and get you some pics of them .
    Cross Stitch Challenge Member Number 20

New challenge finish birth sampler by end of the month
    No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • jazabelle
    jazabelle Posts: 1,707 Forumite
    edited 30 September 2010 at 6:07PM
    Options
    kms26 wrote: »
    DonnaMarie - No problem have confirmed you :D

Jazzabelle - i hope you are feeling better soon and i am so sorry i haven't sent the parcel to you yet i have been so busy with one thing or another i will try to get in done and sent sometime next week

Thank you! Which parcel is this? I have problems with my memory and can't remember what this is for! :o

Reiki was interesting. I felt dizzy and tingling, and I felt someone touch my arm but when I opened my eyes she was standing by my feet. Also when my eyes were closed I saw pretty light patterns! Think I might have another session at some point.
    "There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow." - Orison Swett Marden
  • melissa75_2
    Options
    Still no crafting from me - I really must start again before I forget what to do!!!! Now that we're in a new house I'm not quite sure what to use as my work station - the good news is though that all my stuff is well organised for once!!!!

Craftygranny - I walked down to our local Home Bargains for the first time this morning - it only took 10 minutes!! I had to get a taxi back though - I had bought that much!!!

TomsMum - Pooppy looks so cute!!!

Jazabelle - I hope you feel better soon.

Marg - I hope your dark cloud has lifted!!

Npsmama - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    jazabelle so glad you enjoyed your reiki session, I love them, though at first I had a really bad reaction and kept bursting into tears when she was over my abdomen, and the pretty coloured lights turned to blood red. When she told me she could see a baby at my head I had to tell her I had a miscarriage 30years previously. After that they were lovely and sooo relaxing, the feeling of well being stays with you for a while afterwards. Think I could do with a few sessions again.
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    edited 30 September 2010 at 7:05PM
    Options
    KMS - gorgeous autumn card - I love the glitter swirls!!!! And your xmas card is lovely too - it looks so effective how you've created the scene!
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Melissa, glad to see you back, you know they say "New house, new baby!!" lol I'm really pleased you are feeling settled. A washing line is a great asset when you have kids, I understand your pleasure at having one! Can't wait to see what you make now you are back to crafting. Did you buy any craft stuff from HB.
  • melissa75_2
    Options
    Well Flourgirl - funny you should say that but I do have another bit of news! Yes - I am pregnant again!!!! I'm only 13weeks at the minute so I've got a long way to go - I'm due on April 3rd. I'm getting a bit panicky - I hope I'm going to be able to cope with 4 of the little bugge** running around!!! Oh and seeing as though you seem to have a crystal ball - can I have this weeks' lottery numbers lol???????
  • craftygranny
    Options
    Well i finally talked my o/h into re doing the craft room . He's agreed to rip everything out including my beloved expedit units and put more actual work space in . Now i just need to figure how to store everything once i get workspace all round . He says he isn't doing a thing until i've decided exactly whats going where. Now need to figure where everything will go while he does it. Probably the garage so he better work fast lol.

OOOh melissa did you find anything good.I took my chauffeur well o/h as i don't drive . Got some halloween chocs etc and some dairy milk miniatures but not a lot else apart from a couple of baby powder storage pot things for my new grandbaby when he or she gets here . scan next week so might find out what it is then.

will do a bit of blog hopping later.

No matter how much life knocks you down, it's your ability to get back up, brush yourself off and face your next set of challenges that makes you stronger
  • craftygranny
    Options
    ooooh Congratulations. I'm sure you'll manage lol. I had 5 aged between 10 and newborn at one point.

• melissa75_2
    Options
    Craftygranny - lucky you getting a new craftroom!!! I really think though that you do need loads and loads of workspace!!!! I basically bought a load of munchies from Home Bargains - spent £30 on sweets and crisps (well and a few other things)!!!! Now that I'm pregnant I've given up the diet so I can stuff my face again!!! I can't believe you coped with 5 kids!!! Mind you my OH's Dad is one of about 8!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure