Mandatory Reconsideration Letter

Options
I have searched for some information and found a little, but not necessarily how to set it out/make sure I include everything I should.

I have requested an appt with CAB to help, but just in case (or to take with me anyway) waned to start writing it, or at least make notes.

Short version: Up to September last year, was on ESA SG for depression, anxiety and a mood disorder - for which I was and still am taking medication and have been referred for other treatment. I stupidly thought everything was going okay, applied for part time job (to come off ESA), 2 min walk from home, job I had done previously, manager I kind of knew. Two weeks later can't handle it, health completely back tracked. Issues with Rapid Reclaim as now in UC full area. Had to re-apply for everything, get certificates, no money etc.

Had WCA in May, got the result Friday 30th June via Journal. Guess I should be happy enough I got "you have limited capability for work."
Searched for a while to be shown "which means that although you may be unable to look for work now, you are able to prepare for work with the aim of working at some time in the future" - meaning going to courses etc.

I received my copy of the assessment after being thrown pillar to post over the phone and emails - NOTE to people requesting this, do it through your Journal - I would say about 50% I agree with, but for example there is a bit about me not 'trembling', I know for certain I was shaking for the whole 25 minutes I was there with the 'nurse', as well as the fact I had a bad weekend drinking - not 'planned' trying not to think abut the assessment on Monday 22nd, which was rescheduled by them from the Tuesday 23rd 3pm and then cancelled when I was queuing to sign in AT the centre. I requested to stay as the journey there was bad enough, plus my mum had taken time out to take the hours it took. I suppose I was lucky to get seen, but a lot of other people who were queuing and were told their appt had been cancelled went away, some even telling my mum that this was the 3rd/4th time it had happened.

Anyway, going off topic. Does anyone have any guidance on how to layout the letter/make points. I'll keep my fingers crossed ffor the CAB appt.

Many thanks for reading all this, any feedback is appreciated.

Emz :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family