Swagbucking into 2017

Options

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    morpho wrote: »
    Yes mjm - same here - sometimes it does - but then freezes on the Ford add a few passes later - checked my display shutoff - its set at 5 mins - will keep hoping for a resolution soon !

Just came back in and the 10 sb limit has been reached, moved on to indymusic and reached the first 2sb ok.
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    squeezing-blood-from-a-stone Saturday. Watch videos need to be manually clicked or they don't play or move forward, no ads on EngagemeTV again (yesterday was fine), yawn
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Lineva
    Lineva Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Couldn't sleep last night so ended up staying up until 4am, left EngageMe.TV running on the PC when I went to bed. Got up this morning to find that Discover has been ticked off my to do list already, it must have kept running a few hours as it's earned 7SB since 8am and I've only just got up, not sure how many it earned up until 8am but it looks like quite a few!
  • Diluted_Dante
    Options
    Instant Survey on pensions. Said it pays 17SB, but the survey paid for every correct answer you gave about the product, so I got 68 SB.
  • GreyAndGold
    Options
    Enter marksmagic in the code box on the Swagbucks homepage before midday for 3 SB...
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I was beginning to think that there was a conspiracy against me at Swagbucks, but apparently not.

I restarted Swagbucks on 21st January 2017 after a long absence and I've just had my first instant survey!!!!

I had to share and to say thanks to all for your help and advice!! :T
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    sonjaday wrote: »
    I was beginning to think that there was a conspiracy against me at Swagbucks, but apparently not.

I restarted Swagbucks on 21st January 2017 after a long absence and I've just had my first instant survey!!!!

I had to share and to say thanks to all for your help and advice!! :T

Congratulations, I have been playing properly since September and the instant surveys remain a mythical beast only seen by others.
  • Lineva
    Lineva Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    18/03/17
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 2 SB
    To-Do List Bonus 7 SB
  • indigowarrior
    Options
    Second voucher of the week earned so thats £10 earnings. 187 earned today.
    No Spend November 2/15 and SPC 134
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    does anyone elses engageme.tv stop at 4
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income