Funky Pigeon Code

Options

Comments

• The_Old_Bag
    The_Old_Bag Posts: 4,706 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Lemony wrote: »
    Does anybody know if you can order 4 cards for half price or is it just half price for one card? Thanks.

All I can suggest is you try ordering 2 - use code, and if 50% comes off both - great.
    If not, go back before you have confirmed the order and delete one and get ONE for half price.
    Then log back in the site and order the others separately.
    I have done a few separate orders..... as they were being sent straight to recipient, and therefore to different addresses. Thought it simpler therefore to do separate orders..... and the code worked on all of them - PLUS already received confirmation that the cards have been posted.

I have used Funky Pigeon before, hence they sent me the email.
    I will have used them when there was an 'offer' posted on MSE - also got free/cheap personalised cards from M&S and Asda to name but two.
    Friends and family think I am very posh with all these special cards. Little do they know how cheap/free there are !:p
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks..

I used the funky528 code and got a £2.49 Christmas Sprout rag doll card for £1.24!!
  • Jewelleryfan
    Options
    I have just used the code funky529 and bought 4 cards for 89p each!

I had to order them one by one as the code didnt work with all the cards in one order. I kept only getting a discount of 90p as i ordered 3 or more of a same card, so thats why i had to do it in seperate orders.
    Saving my pennies for my wedding on 10th August 2013! :D :j
    First date 28/01/2010 :) Engaged 25/08/2011 :D Getting married 10/08/2013 :j
  • elliemayamyriley
    Options
    I never used the above codes but noticed if you refer a friend they get 30% off there order and you get £3 credit.
    I used one of my email addresses to send a referal too so i got 30% off a santa letter for my daughter,should have paid £4.99 and 47p p&p but paid £3.96:j
    I then checked my 2nd funky pigeon account and had £3 credit because i refered a friend (me);) and bought a the grandparents a personalised photo card from my 4 children:D £2.99

So all the above cost me £3.96 which im very pleased about!
    Mummy to 4 gorgeous children
    :heart2:Ellie-may 10lb 1oz 24/04/2004:heart2:
    :heart2:Amy 9lb 11.5oz 01/11/2007:heart2:
    :heart2:Riley 9lb 5oz 19/03/2009:heart2:
    :heart2:Zachary 9lb 6.5oz 30/11/2010:heart2:
    :shocked:YES the 0.5oz is important:shocked:
  • fazeypie
    fazeypie Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Options
    I ordered 3 cards on Friday hoping they would be sent out the same day as stated. 1 was sent on Friday, 1 on Saturday and the other is still processing and I've actually received nothing! I've emailed them but heard nothing back. I'm pretty disappointed with them. Has anyone else had similar problems?
    July- coconut body shop body butter, pom bear football, mini johnsons lotion, Sally Hansen nail treatments
  • I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just ordered a New Year card - put somebodys photograph on it and with 50% off (FUNKY 528) only cost £1.49 !!

Person I sent a Christmas card to liked it. (took 2 days to arrive)
  • fazeypie
    fazeypie Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Options
    I've finally received all 3 cards today despite 1 still showing as processing. Hope everyone else gets theirs! :)
    July- coconut body shop body butter, pom bear football, mini johnsons lotion, Sally Hansen nail treatments
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Any recent codes working?
  • Trix
    Trix Posts: 10,266 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just used FUNKY502 and got £3 off a £5.99 card so assume it's a 50% off code (I say assume because I didn't actually find the code - I had been trying to find one but they were all expired and I accidently put in a combination of 2 different ones but it worked!)

Have used FP a couple of times now and have been very happy with their products and service even at full price :T (but still like to get a bargain when I can ;) :money:)
    I'm a little angel o:)BUT A WHOLE LOTTA DEVIL
    'Spend your life with eyes open, sleep only to dream of what to do next'
  • anteater99
    anteater99 Posts: 1,164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Funky502 worked for me. Thanks.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income