Butlins Bognor Internet access

Options
Hi, we are taking the kids to butlins later today for the weekend and I'm after some info about the wifi there. Online it states the cost is £15 per device for 3 nights, I called the helpline to see if there is access in any of the cafes etc. as my daughter need to do some college work whilst there, and there is not. However there is free access in the hotels (we are staying in an apartment) and was told it may not be possible to go into the hotel and use the wifi, we would have to speak to the manager.

Obviously I would prefer to buy drinks and sit in the hotel for an hour or so than spend £15 to use in the apartment , my question is does anyone know if this is possible? Many thanks :)
2022 MFW 67 - 33 month challenge to clear mortgage, month 17 completed and and extra 2 knocked off 🙂MFI3 No.12

Comments

• dogbiscuit_3
    Options
    Hi.
    The internet access at Butlins is now chargeable. It used to be free in centre stage.
    The hotels all have a lounge where you can sit and wifi is free in these.
    No need to ask hotel staff.
    Just go in, Order yourself a drink and surf away.
  • newgirly
    newgirly Posts: 8,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Many thanks for the reply :) In the end I paid for one day's access which cost £7 so dd could do her college work in peace and quiet.
    2022 MFW 67 - 33 month challenge to clear mortgage, month 17 completed and and extra 2 knocked off 🙂MFI3 No.12
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure