Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 22 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• highland2010
    Options
    Just been to Mr t saw the the wiskas pouches are 4 for £10.00 at present voucher on 1st page for 50% off adult pouches ( scans at £1.93) as does the kitten one ( not used this one though) , so at till takes off £1,93 per box off the £10, unfortunatly due to my lack of forward planning ! i had only 2 voucher with me !, anyway if you have cats and are looking for things to stock up with for your £40 voucher that will take care of £10 of it with a potiential £1.93 to £7,72 to come off the £35 bill dependant on how many vouchers you use / have / are allowed
    also dont forget you nuts! at £2 a coupon too
    HTH
  • julie2105
    julie2105 Posts: 379 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    chattmum wrote: »
    hi & congrats, i got to pribt out just the first one to start hen when you are abt 6 months you can do the second one the the third one you get in your pack when you register the birth of your child . To be honest the packs are very poor at the mo, i wouldnt make a special trip to get them. in each pack i got exactly the same thing, a small pack of huggies wipes (16 wipes i think) a pack of fruit flakes, 2 newborn nappies with a £1 off huggies moc, and in 1 pack i got 2 lanisoh breast pads. then you get loads of junk mail in it but nothing with any mocs. The bounty packs are much better make sure you always get them from sains not boots though coz then you get a £5 off when you spend £10 on kids clothes voucher in the pack and 100 nectar points too . hope this helps & goodluck
    Dont forget the appletise woohooo!! Pretty rubbish IMO but worth it if ur in town and are thirsty!!
  • chattmum
    chattmum Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    Options
    julie2105 wrote: »
    Dont forget the appletise woohooo!! Pretty rubbish IMO but worth it if ur in town and are thirsty!!

the 1 pack i got from lloyds had appletiser in it but none of the ones in argos have ever had it in them justthe wipes and nappies.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    ih8stress wrote: »
    According to someone at hotuk, the 500g Clover will be BOFOF (£2) at Tesco from Wednesday 10th August for anyone not near an Asda or Sainsburys and wanting the smaller packs and also saving £1 into the bargain!

Great find. Possibly by Wednesday Asda will have realised and also make Clover BOGOF, fingers cross that it wont so it will be good for the Asda APg list :D

So 3 days to make some space in the freezer :T
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I am such an idiot for not spotting this one. I have managed to accumalate 9 mags and I could have swapped my little stash of dog food MOcs for someone elses cat food MOCs :D

The nutricat is on offer for £1.50 and there is a £1 MOC in the Tesco mag only valid until today so I got 9 packs as part of my £40 shop, also used a newspaper £5 conditional spend, two mailing conditional spends, normal MOcs for bread and Iams and a JTD voucher etc and got a £44 shop down to just under £6 :j
    Heatherlea wrote: »
    Lathams Dog Food at Tesco

I don't recall seeing this mentioned before, but in the July/August edition of the Tesco free magazine there was a £2 coupon off any Lathams dog food and it is currently half price at £3.25 for the 2kg size. There are all different varieties ie puppy, adult, mature, small dog, large dog, light etc. The vouchers do expire tomorrow though, so if you have any to use, it is a bargain at £1.25 after using the coupon. The ingredients are also good quality with a high meat content.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi,

Mr T's doing Campbell's Soups for 50p at mo, 30p with 20p money off coupon from campbells uk website.

Can these coupons be used against the cambells tinned soup or just the pkts,please?
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • house_elf
    house_elf Posts: 1,073 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Just thought I would pop in to say thanks for all your hard work on this thread! :A

I have been paying extra attention to all your advice this week, and it has felt like printing off my own money! :j I have just returned from MrT where I handed over coupons worth £20. (Sadly no mags to be found). We are going on hols this week so needed to use up all coupons before we go. Just one CS voucher to leave for the pet sitters.

When we get back I will get DS1 or DD to set me up on FB so I can get even more virtual money! :rotfl:

highland2010 - saw the Whiskers 4 for £10 today, I had already used 3 x vouchers in MrA (3 for £8), but used my last one to get my total up to £40.

Happy couponing! HE
  • gastronomix
    gastronomix Posts: 595 Forumite
    edited 7 August 2011 at 4:13PM
    Options
    artydoll wrote: »
    Hi,

Mr T's doing Campbell's Soups for 50p at mo, 30p with 20p money off coupon from campbells uk website.

Can these coupons be used against the cambells tinned soup or just the pkts,please?

Despite the promo email being largely about the packet soups and dehydrated products the voucher clearly states that it can ONLY be used for the condensed soups. Shome mishtake shurely?

Oddly My supermarket doesnt list any Campbells tinned soups. Wonder if the price mentioned above might be store specific?
  • rebeccalb
    rebeccalb Posts: 796 Forumite
    Options
    A quick thank you to everyone on here. Its taking me the entire weekend to plan the shopping trip today:eek:, but it worked. :j

So thanks to a collection of 3 conditional spend vouchers, the tesco clubcard vouchers, and x amount of other coupons, the shopping went from £130.17 to £12.30:D

:dance::dance:
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    rebeccalb wrote: »
    A quick thank you to everyone on here. Its taking me the entire weekend to plan the shopping trip today:eek:, but it worked. :j

So thanks to a collection of 3 conditional spend vouchers, the tesco clubcard vouchers, and x amount of other coupons, the shopping went from £130.17 to £12.30:D

:dance::dance:

wow!!!! :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family