Selling your soul to the devil

Options

Comments

• carriebradshaw
    Options
    I think the sob stories are getting worse but then so is the gushing.Saw this one today, please please stop it!

What an Awesome prize guys! Really want to win! I will cross my fingers🤞, look for a 4 leaf clover🍀, Pray 🙏 to the stars above⭐️✨, Look into my Crystal Ball🔮, Wear my lucky underwear👙, and rub my Magic 8 ball🎱, all in the hope of winning!😁 Liked & Shared with pleasure!
  • Blueyez
    Blueyez Posts: 2,983 Forumite
    Options
    Emoji heavy & diet success comments to win some sweets...when the question is "what would you eat first?"
    2018 wins-12wins
  • mansey
    mansey Posts: 4,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Blueyez wrote: »
    Emoji heavy & diet success comments to win some sweets...when the question is "what would you eat first?"

Oxymoron or just moron? :rotfl:
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.” - Billy Joel
    C2W........718/1000......FB...........526/1000
    IG...........667/1000......MD..........652/1000
    2020 January Challenge
    Simply Media 423/1000
    Winning Moments 85/1000
  • hdh74
    hdh74 Posts: 2,855 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I think the sob stories are getting worse but then so is the gushing.Saw this one today, please please stop it!

What an Awesome prize guys! Really want to win! I will cross my fingers🤞, look for a 4 leaf clover🍀, Pray 🙏 to the stars above⭐️✨, Look into my Crystal Ball🔮, Wear my lucky underwear👙, and rub my Magic 8 ball🎱, all in the hope of winning!😁 Liked & Shared with pleasure!

Barf - if I was running the comp I'd have to disqualify them
    2018 - £562  2019 - £130 2020 - £276  2021 - £106 2022 - £140
  • Enigmatic_Me
    Enigmatic_Me Posts: 1,619 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I won, I won, I won!
    Options

The poster is a guy and I saw the exact same comment on Lindy Bops Facebook page today to win a dress :D
    The best things in life are free.....
  • Blueyez
    edited 6 October 2017 at 8:27PM
    Options
    some of the sob stories on the boden comp that closed today! i'm seeing far more comments like "This person deserves to win!" "Pick this person as the winner, they deserve it!"
    2018 wins-12wins
  • dontone
    dontone Posts: 4,871 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The poster is a guy and I saw the exact same comment on Lindy Bops Facebook page today to win a dress :D

He seems to be a bit obsessed with balls doesn't he?

And I have noticed more of this - 'This post deserves to win' cobblers. It is beyond annoying.
    There was a spate of 'I'll give this prize to ............ if I won 'cos they deserve it' But I haven't noticed it as much lately. Time yet, the advents will not be long.
    Be Lucky
    BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin':T :j
  • Blueyez
    Options
    dontone wrote: »
    He seems to be a bit obsessed with balls doesn't he?

And I have noticed more of this - 'This post deserves to win' cobblers. It is beyond annoying.
    There was a spate of 'I'll give this prize to ............ if I won 'cos they deserve it' But I haven't noticed it as much lately. Time yet, the advents will not be long.
    Be Lucky

Yep. Also every time there is a major incident "If I win this this I wil donate it to XXX"or trying to shame the company to make donations! Grrr
    2018 wins-12wins
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Options
    Lots of confused people over on magicfreebies post linking to their site's plug for Zoflor's voucher giveaway

Post says "Enter below! <hands pointing in direction to link>
    Like & comment if you love this stuff!"

Some people seem to have got it and are just commenting on liking/using the product; others just haven't.

" I would love to try some please"
    " I cant find Lemon zing i have looked everywhere..... so please cheer me up and let me win a spray bottle... thank you!!!"
    "Zoflora, is so refreshin. Would love the chance to try the lemon.
    Loved and shared x"
    "I would love to win this fingers crossed 😊 liked n shared"
    "Love Zoflora Disinfectant Amazing giveaway would love to win liked and shared fingers and toes crossed thanks for the amazing chance to win"
    "Omg love and need!!!"
    "I would love to win this for my zoflora obsessed pregnant friend. Zoflora smells are her craving lol"

"<tags in 5 people> KIEBFJSNEJDJSJS WE NEED"
    person tagged in " Bye I don't need zoflora"
    other person tagged in
    "I need this so I can actually use Zoflora to appease <person above who tagged them in>, since nowhere near me god damn sells any flavours. Please PLEASE do me this kindness?" :eek:

TMI alert: "Like it...I love it!! We have the dreaded d&v bug in the house 4 out of 5 of us have had it. Everything is being Zoflora'd! Could do with a top up! Xxx"

"Would love to win this! Need it for my collection! X" :shocked:

"Can't really comment as I have never used it, don't remember actually seeing it anywhere for sale either?! Maybe, if I were given a freebie, I could make a valid comment and possibly be converted like all these people above?! <sad face> lol"

"!!!!!! click the bloody link! Commenting isn't entering.":rotfl:
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • Gigervamp
    Gigervamp Posts: 6,583 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Haha, well at least they won't be winning anything!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure