IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

my draft defence Gladstones - PCM Court action

Options

Comments

• logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    just spotted on PP , well done everyone !

Ditto

Excellent result
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The amount is payable within 14 days - by Monday 30th October 2017.

has the money been received yet?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Sassii
    Sassii Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    The amount is payable within 14 days - by Monday 30th October 2017.

has the money been received yet?

The court order letter received said 6th Nov. so 14th day from letter sent.
  • The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    Let us hope that they do not pay, then you can ramp up the costs of collection.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • Sassii
    Options
    The_Deep wrote: »
    Let us hope that they do not pay, then you can ramp up the costs of collection.

As all hope PCM missed the dead line to pay me. what is next step?. I would like to add CCJ to their Company credit score & PCM director personal credit score as well, could this be done & how?.

Regards
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Right. this is simple. The debt is now big enough to punt it into the High Court. Get it lodged there and apply to enforce. Read the guidance notes from these guys (but you can obviously apply yourself).

https://www.moneyclaimsuk.co.uk/N293A-combined-certificate-of-judgment-and-request-for-writ-of-control-or-writ-of-possession.aspx

The thought of wheelclamping any company cars until such time as you are paid is moderately amusing :D
  • bargepole
    bargepole Posts: 3,231 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sassii wrote: »
    As all hope PCM missed the dead line to pay me. what is next step?. I would like to add CCJ to their Company credit score & PCM director personal credit score as well, could this be done & how?.

If they don't pay by the deadline, you should contact DCBL: https://dcbltd.com/high-court-enforcement/

For a fee of £66, they will get the debt transferred up to the High Court, who will issue a Writ of Control entitling the bailiffs to visit their offices and seize goods - you may have seen this on Can't Pay? We'll Take It Away.

As the Judgment is against the limited company, it won't have any effect on the Directors' personal credit rating.

I have been providing assistance, including Lay Representation at Court hearings (current score: won 57, lost 14), to defendants in parking cases for over 5 years. I have an LLB (Hons) degree, and have a Graduate Diploma in Civil Litigation from CILEx. However, any advice given on these forums by me is NOT formal legal advice, and I accept no liability for its accuracy.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Do that! And don't forget to follow up with the court, the appeal against the wrongly-refused set aside, too.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Sassii
    Options
    bargepole wrote: »

As the Judgment is against the limited company, it won't have any effect on the Directors' personal credit rating.

Is this will be on PCM credit score as a company?.
  • Sassii
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Do that! And don't forget to follow up with the court, the appeal against the wrongly-refused set aside, too.

that matter with a solicitor now but he is too slow.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure