Swagbucks Challenge May 2013

Options

Comments

• Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Surprise, surprise. I'm off work this week so I thought I'd try to do a daily survey first thing as I've got lots of things to do today. I had all the tick boxes (10 of them) up to last night, but now this morning they are gone and I just get the 'sorry' screen. It's obvious that someone is denying us access to the daily surveys and it looks like if I want to get one I'm going to have to stay on the Swagbucks site all day checking for one. This is absolutely outrageous and I'm very angry about it

Booooo.

Come back to the calming waters of Dooyoo :)
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • silverfairy
    silverfairy Posts: 2,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Surprise, surprise. I'm off work this week so I thought I'd try to do a daily survey first thing as I've got lots of things to do today. I had all the tick boxes (10 of them) up to last night, but now this morning they are gone and I just get the 'sorry' screen. It's obvious that someone is denying us access to the daily surveys and it looks like if I want to get one I'm going to have to stay on the Swagbucks site all day checking for one. This is absolutely outrageous and I'm very angry about it

Agree with you Paul, we know they 'control' when search wins are active so I am sure they can control when surveys are available.I still briefly see a screen with tick boxes before a plain one with just the blue button jumps on top of it, I always get the Sorry screen after that.
  • beegee181
    beegee181 Posts: 549 Forumite
    Options
    Easy TS for 63sb on BT Sports Channel to help you on your way to the (frankly ridiculous) 110 target.
  • footballgirl07
    footballgirl07 Posts: 1,006 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    So I clicked on opinion surveys under TP, as I remebered they use the same surveys as the DS. Guess what?! For less bucks, you can do the surveys that you normally do for 70sbs on your DS card! I have got loads of tickboxes. I don't think this has anything to do with touluna as why would it be completely normal on one survey section and completely different on another when they use the same survey company for the surveys?
    2015 goal from online stuff: £900
    Currently at: £633.05/£900
    2014 goal: £1256.85/£800 Goal reached 29/9!
    2013 goal: £973.30/£500 Goal reached 31/7!
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    website coding / programming
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    So I clicked on opinion surveys under TP, as I remebered they use the same surveys as the DS. Guess what?! For less bucks, you can do the surveys that you normally do for 70sbs on your DS card! I have got loads of tickboxes. I don't think this has anything to do with touluna as why would it be completely normal on one survey section and completely different on another when they use the same survey company for the surveys?

Two or three weeks ago Swagbucks were asking on facebook what times of the day people used the site 'so that they could give everyone the best opportunities'. This was after a lot of people had been complaining about the lack of surveys in general. Swagbucks said that the problem was due to many new members joining and so there weren't enough surveys to go round. Shortly after that the daily surveys disappeared and only seem to be released at random times. I have my own theories as to the reason why.
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    Booooo.

Come back to the calming waters of Dooyoo :)

I intend to, Listerbelle - I've had a few very stressful weeks and so haven't been doing much on anything :)
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • ThriftyFelicity
    Options

Opinion Surveys are also available on Neobux (TokenAds wall) for 850 NeoCoins, worth up to $1.45.
    R.I.P. Bart. The best cat there ever was. :sad:
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I got a DS on mobile phones ,thats a great help to get todays 110 target
    I ,to have gone over to dooyoo ,I spend more time on there reviewing ,I,m artydoll on there as well
    I.m really enjoying it there
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • vampire-girl
    vampire-girl Posts: 4,675 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can someone help please my brother is trying to withdraw his PayPal amount but its only allowing him to verify by his phone. He tried the 44and rest of mobile but its not working.
    Does anyone know how this works? As mine I just verify by email address unless its because its his first withdrawal.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport