Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Morning all, a little snow overnight in Yorkshire.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning ALL!

image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:image.php?u=1613496&dateline=1337089225:xmastree:
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    OK, it is actually snowing.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    Woopsies have been amazing this week for fruit & veg. Got 10 punnets lovely juicy plums for 5p each. Just stood and de-stoned them and they are nicely bubbling in my jam pan so will get approx 6kg home made jam for family & friends for less than £3.
    Now, what can I do with 6kg of clementines? Got nets of 1.5kg for 10p each and brought them home as had family over and no-one wanted them! I was sure they would all take a couple each. They should keep okay for next week for work.

Morning all. Sleety rain here :(

Marmalade? You'd probably need to add pectin but it should be a lovely delicate flavour?
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Good morning beautiful people

Large square festive boxes of maltesers in Ts only £2 for 500g
  • lookinforabargain
    Options
    Apologies for barging in and asking a question, but I can't search from my phone :o
    With the beans glitch, does it work with just the normal baked beans please? Not a fan of flavoured ones! Tia :)
    ...those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.

PRIDE

There's a fork in the road, which way will you go
    You standing still or will you step into the great unknown,
    Is yours to decide, this is your life.

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Morning :hello:

Frequent so sorry :(

Woke to heavy rain which suddenly changed to heavy snow which is sticking . Our Poppy keeps looking at me for walkies but I know she wont like going especially if snow flake goes in her ear. So she can stay here nice and warm til it stops :)

Take care those who have to go out ....
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,965 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Rain and wind here, but no snow.

Guests departed.

Washing on.

Just need to get some shopping in.

Not wanting to be involved in talk of new threads etc but I did think there was a way of finding previous threads through google.
    Otherwise could people keep copies of truely important stuff on their own devices and repost if its lost?
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning all

Well seeing I am on holiday Breakfast just finished

A day of making lists of stuff that needs to be done early January and I need to start moving the extra toiletry sets to the loft

For Christmas DH took some gifts via the GP's surgery who then took them to "wee souls" One wee lady cried as did the person from the surgery who was delivering I now have next years plans in hand Better idea what I will want/need

DH is just leaving for his morning run and its snowing but he will take me out later when the roads hopefully clear a bit

Enjoy your day
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport