Good clubs in Newcastle

Options
Can anyone advise on good clubs to go to in Newcastle for a group of three 18 year old girls? We will be visiting the area for shopping in the day time and staying over on the Saturday night so they want to hit the clubs. As we don't know the place at all any suggestions as to where to go (and where to avoid) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, R
MFW 2021 No: 33 £45000/£45000 Mortgage free @ 11/6/21 🥳

Comments

• lee111s
    lee111s Posts: 2,988 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi,

I guess it depends what kind of music you're into. If you like dance music/edm then head to digital near to the centre for life. There's also Riverside but it's quite away from all the other bars in town and not as good as Digital.

If you're more into RnB and HipHop then head for TupTup palace or Ohso as the bottom of the cloth market.

Avoid the Bigg Market at all costs!

A good route is to start out at Bijoux around 10pm. Head around the corner to Empress, then onto somewhere like Revolutions (which is on the way to digital) and then head to Digital for about half 12-1am.

If you need directions just ask, someone will help you out!
  • Geodark
    Geodark Posts: 1,048 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    lee111s wrote: »
    Hi,

I guess it depends what kind of music you're into. If you like dance music/edm then head to digital near to the centre for life. There's also Riverside but it's quite away from all the other bars in town and not as good as Digital.

If you're more into RnB and HipHop then head for TupTup palace or Ohso as the bottom of the cloth market.

Avoid the Bigg Market at all costs!

A good route is to start out at Bijoux around 10pm. Head around the corner to Empress, then onto somewhere like Revolutions (which is on the way to digital) and then head to Digital for about half 12-1am.

Have to agree with this - got a few mates who always want to go there when they come up here, but I can't stand the Bigg Market! Newcastle is a good night out, but the Bigg Market is just full of drunken idiots puking all over the place, lads starting fights and lasses so wrecked they are falling all over the place! Then again, I might just be getting old... :rotfl:
  • Ebe_Scrooge
    Ebe_Scrooge Posts: 7,320 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Geodark wrote: »
    Bigg Market is just full of drunken idiots ... lasses so wrecked they are falling all over the place

Chance of pulling then ?? What's the address ?

Reminds me, I really must try that curry house that's a regular feature in Viz, now I'm working down there :-)
  • Roxie
    Roxie Posts: 635 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    lee111s wrote: »
    Hi,

Sounds like a plan, many thanks, really appreciate the advice.
    MFW 2021 No: 33 £45000/£45000 Mortgage free @ 11/6/21 🥳
  • Geodark
    Geodark Posts: 1,048 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Chance of pulling then ?? What's the address ?

Reminds me, I really must try that curry house that's a regular feature in Viz, now I'm working down there :-)

just follow the noise of people fighting and the smell of spilt booze, lol
  • heartbreak_star
    Options
    Really does depend on what kind of music you like :)

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport