o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)

Options

Comments

• moneysavingkitten
    Options
    Got my free (blue) water bottle no problem :) They had loads of them and most of the were pink! Got a free chocolate skull lolly from Hotel Chocolat too, was shocked. Have been in there for quite a few other promotions and they have always been out of stock. They must have got enough stock in this time :)

Soccerstarz blind bag offer only appeared when I got home. I guess they want me to go to WH Smiths twice.
    So so SO tired of being ripped off, and mislead
    Hope sharing saves some pain.
  • Pasipha
    Pasipha Posts: 656 Forumite
    Options
    Even though my phone showed water bottle nearest in Aberdeen, they had them in my local and picked one up no problem, the scoocerbitz bag however was not in stick and they had not been sent any for the promotion.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Got the soccerstarz today but my local WH Smith staff didn't know about the water bottle. Also got the choc lolly from Hotel Chocolat - my daughter was very pleased with this
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah I thought my GPS on fone was playing up when I saw the nearest for the water bottle was Aberdeen!!1
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Free winter warming porridge at Coffee Republic before 11am valid 4/11/13 - 39/11/13 subject to availability.when they're gone they're gone.

Also noticed an offer for the Fragrance Shop - grab your atomiser refillable spray for £1 valid until 17/11/13 strictly one per customer whilst stocks last. Might be a nice little stocking filler. Think it's this
    http://www.thefragranceshop.co.uk/products/oskar-karla-atomiser-atomiser-8ml-refillable-spray-18848.aspx
  • Beebobs
    Beebobs Posts: 84 Forumite
    Options
    Has anyone received the Toucan box yet?
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    No, was just thinking the same.
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • Mama-G
    Mama-G Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    Beebobs wrote: »

I did about a week ago
  • Deanied
    Deanied Posts: 405 Forumite
    Options
    Beebobs wrote: »

No I'm still waiting too. :(
  • Deanied
    Deanied Posts: 405 Forumite
    Options
    Mama-G wrote: »
    I did about a week ago

How long was it between ordering and delivery?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback