How much have/will you spend today Friday 5/1?

Options

Comments

• chocaholic110
    chocaholic110 Posts: 2,509 Forumite
    Options
    £1.20 on milk - in fact this is getting boring because that's all I've written all week. I think someone is bathing in milk in my house!
  • Bellie_2
    Bellie_2 Posts: 295 Forumite
    Options
    I spent 70p on parking for 1 hour, and £2.09 at the butchers getting me and my bf's dinner. Total £2.79
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 086
    Proud to be dealing with my debts !
    Total Debt: Was £6368.84 :eek: now £945.36
    Sealed Pot Challenge 049 Aim £500
  • BrokeWelshChick
    Options
    NSD for me. :T
  • moozie_2
    moozie_2 Posts: 3,063 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    forgot my lunch :-( so am going to have to get something to eat. although someone here has brought in krispy kremes so i might fill myself up with those! LOL diet NOT going as well as hoped!

MAXIMUM spend today £3

You made me laugh loopy - thank you! Very much needed after the day I've had :o
    Leason learnt :beer:
  • moozie_2
    Options
    Ive had problems getting on here for the last week, i keep getting messages about a minor glitch - its pretty major to me though if i cant log in!

Hello Mrs(no)money! How lovely to see you - I was wondering where you've been!

The site has been playing up a lot lately which is not good for any of us :(

Glad to see the banana habit is still going strong in 2007! :D

Way to go on the spending this week! :T :T :T
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well I didn't resist Tescos but got the lovely boots I wanted and resisted before Xmas, which were £40 down to £15 :D, also bought a caffetiere half price :) £8 wanted one for ages. 2 pairs of shoes for DSs in sale were £5 each. Pleased I waited to buy all those..

Also found out the free holiday I mentioned yesterday isn't self catering, it's actually half board with brekkie & 3 course meal at tea time :D and they have pool, entertainment etc so over the moon. Plenty of time to shop about for cheaper but better boarding kennels for the dogs (Oldest dog went last year and came back very thin :( ) Will be looking for vouchers for activities and saving up my tescos deals again for trips to places.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • lil_me
    lil_me Posts: 13,186 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Well I didn't resist Tescos but got the lovely boots I wanted and resisted before Xmas, which were £40 down to £15 :D, also bought a caffetiere half price :) £8 wanted one for ages. 2 pairs of shoes for DSs in sale were £5 each. Pleased I waited to buy all those.. my treat for stopping smoking :) got it all for less than I was going to spend on the boots!

Also found out the free holiday I mentioned yesterday isn't self catering, it's actually half board with brekkie & 3 course meal at tea time :D and they have pool, entertainment etc so over the moon. Plenty of time to shop about for cheaper but better boarding kennels for the dogs (Oldest dog went last year and came back very thin :( ) Will be looking for vouchers for activities and saving up my tescos deals again for trips to places.
    One day I might be more organised...........:confused:
    GC: £200
    Slinkies target 2018 - another 70lb off (half way to what the NHS says) so far 25lb
  • moozie_2
    Options
    rog2 wrote:
    Hi Moozie - Had to spend £4.66 on some roll-up tobacco this morning - sorry.
    We've still got the two Sisters-in-law, and they want to go to Tesco this afternoon and I'm missing the Tesco Value Chocolate :eek: :eek:
    Will do my best to resist - but am feeling fickle. :rolleyes:

....and hormonal by the sounds of it!!! :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So good to have you back rog2 :T
  • ktb
    ktb Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Spent £1 on a bottle of water today... but it was 1st unbudgeted spend since the 29th! :T
  • CAFCGirl
    CAFCGirl Posts: 9,122 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    £3.35 on lunch today.... really need to gt this under control.

Can honestly say I've lost the plot with the weekly challenge, I'm just not cut out for it!

How do you people do it!
    Manifesting Abundance in 2023
    Fashion On The Ration 2023 36/66
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills