Business Credit card that allows statements to be downloaded as CSV or OFX?

Options
Hi,
I have a business credit card account with natwest commercial cards.

Unfortunately they only provide downloadable statements as pdf, and extracting the transactions for book keeping is pretty laborious.

I am looking for an alternative business credit card that provides statements for download as either CSV, OFX, excel etc, so they can be imported into my accounting software. (I use gnucash which supports a bunch of import formats, but not pdf)

Does anyone have experience of a service that provides this?

Thanks,
Tom

Comments

• unforeseen
    unforeseen Posts: 7,283 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have a Natwest business card and can download transactions as csv from the Cards Online portal
  • tolland
    tolland Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 29 May 2016 at 2:27PM
    Options
    I don't have that option. Maybe they have several Credit card products and I have a different one...?

The online banking interface looks really old, like it was designed in the early 2000s. (I'd post a redacted screenshot, but apparently I am now allowed as a new user)

The url for the card portal is cardsonline-commercial dot com ??? and their address is;

COMMERCIAL CARDS DIVISION
    Cards Customer Services
    PO BOX 5747
    SOUTHEND-ON-SEA SS1 9AJ

Do you have a different credit card provider via Natwest, because I might be able to switch if I can work out what product provides CSV downloads.

Also, you definitely have a credit card? (I can get CSV statements for my Debit Card transactions, but its the credit card that is the problem)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure