NO LONGER WORKING :( EYEWEAR OUTLET Up to 81% off Oakley - ENDS SUNDAY - from £29.23

Options
graemeakajimmy
graemeakajimmy Posts: 120 Forumite
edited 10 February 2011 at 6:57AM in It's gone, but was it any good?
EYEWEAR OUTLET - Up to 81% off (70% with an extra 25%) Oakley 2nds - Hurry Limited Time Only ENDS SUNDAY - from £29.23 delivered

I have previously posted deals for this company on HUKD so before anyone asks the same question - yes they are genuine! EYEWEAR OUTLET seem to be the only place in the UK selling Oakley factory seconds.

PLEASE NOTE a closing date has been set of this Sunday the 6th February for sales of the Oakley 2nds.

Apparently the sales have done so well that there has been a serious impact on the sale of normal priced merchandise so oakley have asked the company to remove the seconds from the website after Sunday - so folks this really is the last chance.

BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKING TO SHIFT AS MUCH STOCK AS POSSIBLE THEY HAVE INTRODUCED AN EXTRA 25% OFF ALL SECONDS - BUT YOU MUST ENTER CODE POSTED ON DISCOUNT CODE BOARD

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=40861962#post40861962

IN THE DISCOUNT CODE FIELD AT THE BOTTOM LEFT OF CHECKOUT OPTIONS BOX IN THE SHOPPING BASKET.

There were a lot of doubters initially that the glasses were not genuine as the prices advertised were so low, but I think the overwhelming positive response on HUKD has addressed that. I've bought two pairs now and have been delighted with both. Bear in mind you are buying factory seconds so there will be some slight imperfection - the website says

"There may be a very small imperfection on the frame or one of the lenses may have received a slight mark or blemish during transit. The packaging may also be different to a full price item, however all sunglasses are supplied with a genuine Oakley Microfiber pouch/cleaning cloth. We individually check every pair and only list the very best. You will probably find it very difficult to spot the reason why a particular pair have been marked as Factory Seconds. We are sure you will be happy with the glasses and very happy with the UNBELIEVEABLE discount you are receiving off the original RRP."

They offer a full refund if you receive them and don't like the look of the imperfections.

Also the glasses won't come with usual Oakley warranty documents, but I asked them to clarify and they duly obliged "EyewearOutlet provide the 12 month guarantee against defects. Just keep invoice for proof of purchase date."

mens
http://www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk/oakley-c1/oakley-sunglasses-c4/oakley-mens-factory-seconds-c14
womens
http://www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk/oakley-c1/oakley-sunglasses-c4/oakley-womens-factory-seconds-c59
from £34.99
Delivery is £2.99 or free if spending £50

Lastly - before anyone asks I'm not a company shareholder!

EDIT - NOW EXPIRED

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family