A Payment a Day -Part Seven!

Comments

• Hoya all!

Thanks Hopeful for the new thread!

£1.02 for me today please Green, thanks for doing the maths :)

Sx
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Hopeful1 wrote: »
    Hey Danko - i knew we could count on you for the alcohol!! It's good to see you about again, i often wonder how you're getting on ;)
    What you trying to say...? ;) :rotfl: Gotta drink the rest of the booze before the diet kicks in on Monday!! :rotfl: Things are going fab at the moment ta - the assignment's ain't bogging me down too much! How are tricks with you??
    I could just about stomach one of those cocktails though :D - and Runcorn Bridge? - you Glamour Puss you!:rotfl: Great to see you back Danko!
    Runcorn Bridge is reeaally glamourous, honest, but no matter how often I look, I've never yet seen Will Mellor anywhere near it, with or without his 2 pints.

Thanks mac! See where would y'all be without me boozin' hey? ;) Oh aye, dead romantic me with a picturesque view of le Runcorn Bridge! Gilli, got a friend who works at the Dev in Runcorn. 'pparently Will's always about when they're filming! You might have to pop by if yer local!

How's all the farmin' going people?? I need more land and presents!!
    xx
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • angelicmary85
    angelicmary85 Posts: 4,977 Forumite
    Runcorn Bridge is reeaally glamourous, honest, but no matter how often I look, I've never yet seen Will Mellor anywhere near it, with or without his 2 pints.

or a packet of crisps!!
    I'm sitting here wondering how someone de-clutters chocs. Does it involve putting on weight? :D

If anyone would like to de-clutter my chocs I'd be very grateful!! Got loads left from xmas boxes of fereo rocher (I know that's not how you spell it but I'm sure you all know what I mean!) and loads of that organic stuff...I don't like plain choc...first one to relpy can have them :D:D:D

I'm glad I missed the cakes....Diet hasn't been going so well over the last 2weeks but the plus side (I said side, not size :rolleyes:) is that fat club is coming to town so no more 60mils round trips to get weighed!! :jGoing to go and read the last of part 6...back in a jiffy!
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
  • Forgot to come back and post my pad...another £2.00 please Green!

I'm on the motoring thread trying to find somewhere to buy cheap tyres...I hate services and tax discs and buying screenwash...maybe I should get shot of the !!!!!!! thing!!

Hope you've all had a fab day! x
    Started PADdin' 13/04/09 paid £7486.66 - CC free 02/11/10
    Aim for 2011 - pay off car loan £260.00 saved
    Nerd No. 1173! :j
    Made by God...Improved by the The Devil :D
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Hi all:j

Lovely shiny new thread - just popped in to say another £10 PAD to the M&S card please Green thank you!!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Good luck on your tyre hunt angelicmary. I hate all those car things too!
    Chocolate decluttering is going quite well here, might be able to face a fat club myself in a couple of weeks time! Keep your dark chocolate and when you really have the urge to eat something sweet have just one square and as you don't really like it that should do. IYSWIM:confused:
    Good news on a local fat club though.

Still a shed load of cheese and biscuits to be cleared here before I attempt starting the diet again!

Had a complete NSD mainly due to the weather, but have been inspired by F-F's diary to declutter and list, so when I do get out I'll only buy what I need.

Take care
    Pip
    x
  • Matt666
    Matt666 Posts: 154 Forumite
    Morning all - didn't post my pad today (or yesterday technically)...so it's

£18 to the CC's! :D

:beer:
    Bank loan was £18,202.32 now £441.53
    Egg C/C @ 0% was £1467.75 now £582.99
    Virgin CC @ 0% was £2827.54 now £1974.34
    £3,121.15 Remaining...DEBT FREE >>> Potentially now September 2010!!!
    :D MINT CC & Abbey CC CLOSED:D
  • Just 3p today thanks
  • macgirl
    macgirl Posts: 5,091
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Morning PADders :hello:
    I've just paid my Tumble dryer off so £199 please Green.
    Unless there's a miracle windfall, I doubt I'll be padding this month :o
    I need to stay out of my overdraft now and don't have enough to cover the month, so that's my priority.
    Will keep chatting though :D
  • £15 for me today please. PADdings going well although we're trying to streamline our tiny house and all its junk in time for our baby arriving in May so ended up putting too new bits of furniture on the credit card last night. One bit was in the sale and I went through quidco though - does that justify it?!?

Muso x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport