Powergen, still no gas bill 8mths on!

Hobo_2
Hobo_2 Posts: 286 Forumite
This is apparently because i`m on an independent pipeline (not Transco) their billing/system cannot deal with this "yet" but they`re working on it!
Moved from BG on dual fuel & elec billing working OK, so gas money in my account earning interest.
Anyone else the same or longer?

Comments

• roger56
    roger56 Posts: 478 Forumite
    Longer the better is not necessarily the best solution. You may end up paying off the cost at the latest higher price whilst waiting for legislation. OK you may just get lucky if there is a price drop but I don't think that's going to happen!

Send a letter to your provider asking for the bill and advising them you will make a complaint if you receive nothing. Give them 14 days to respond then go through the EnergyWatch complaint procedure.
    EnergyWatch will help as long as you've attempted to resolve the issue first.Keep a record of all your attempts to get the bill. Also record your meter readings and keep a tab on roughly how much you do owe to avoid surprises. If you can put that money in a saving account.

http://www.energywatch.org.uk/
  • couponman
    couponman Posts: 16 Forumite
    switched to powergen online sept2004 & still waiting to be billed for gas cos of ind. pipe owner.couldn't access online acc. last week.rang to find out what was up and was told that i wasn't being charged for gas usage until they asked for a meter reading!!!!!!!(nothing in writing though)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure