Home Based Business

Options
Quality home based businesses are hard to find with most of them asking for set up payments before you've even started.
I've looked at numerous schemes and,yes,i have had my fingers burnt several times!
At the moment,i'm trying an affiliate scheme that has cost me nothing to set up.i've always fancied having my own mobile phone web site so i was pleased to see that 2u, part of Mobile Phone World, offered a free personalised mobile phone web site,selling phones,accessories,ringtones,broadband,insurance and many more products on the way.All of which i can earn commission from.(up to £50 per contract!)and they have a great online help/training resource.
All my mates are impressed..so why not have a look,as theres no up front costs, you've got nothing to lose !!
http://www.suffolkphones.2u.co.uk
and click join

Comments

• JayneH_3
    JayneH_3 Posts: 168 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    What's in it for your Peachy??
    So many shoes, so little time....
  • peachy1964
    Options
    Sweety Pie, of course there's something in it for me...not only do i get to run my own mobile phone web site for free and earn commission on all my sales,anyone that joins the affiliate scheme through my web site and make sales generate a small commission for me.The same goes for that person when they get someone to join on their web site.Its called residue income and all the MLM schemes use it but most of them charge you,in some form, to stay on the scheme.either as a set up fee or where you have to spend a minimum amount each month whereas we don't.I've tried many MLM schemes and always been out of pocket with a product nobody wants,at least with this one,it cost me nothing and the products are used by most people.
    I hope this answers your query and you will now go to http://suffolkphones.2u.co.uk and start your own business.They have a faq page to answer any queries you might have and a table showing all the commission paid..just click on 'join',theres no obligation to carry on at this stage,just read the facts for yourself.
    Good luck !!
  • bridiej
    bridiej Posts: 5,775 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Sorry, those posts sound too much like a pre-written script to me... :-[

I just pop in now and then.... :)
    transcribing
  • peachy1964
    Options
    brideji,they only sound that way due to the fact that i have read so many 'make you rich' schemes that it tends to rub off on you after a while.Of course i want to make money but then,who doesn't? It's what makes the world go round,apparently!
    i know there's a lot of people out there who are fed up of getting ripped off so i put this in because i wish i'd have known about it a year ago, as by this time i would be raking it in rather than just starting out.It is literally free! No catches or small print and i just look at the web site every day to see how things are going.The only thing i have to do is promote the web site.
    So there you have it, no scripts just experience of getting ripped off
    Please feel free to ask me anything else about it
  • JayneH_3
    JayneH_3 Posts: 168 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I didn't mean to feed Peachy a line. I really meant ' what's in it for you, because ycall my cynical, but it sounds like you are just promoting your own site, and somebody else may not be aware of that fact"

I also am not happy about the Peachy posting.
    So many shoes, so little time....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport