Wales fans' homecoming show FREE tickets

Options
onashoestring
onashoestring Posts: 1,631 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
Homecoming event at Cardiff City Stadium, a chance for the players, staff and supporters to celebrate together in what has been a historic few weeks for Welsh football.

The ticketed event will take place on Friday (July 8) with tickets being FREE and turnstiles opening at 5pm.

Supporters who are members of the European Championship qualifying campaign will get a two-hour priority on tickets, with those fans able to purchase two tickets from 10.30am on Thursday (July 7) via the FAW Ticketmaster portal.

Then at 12.30pm on Thursday (July 7) tickets will also be available to the general public - with two tickets per person.

After the squad and staff touch down at Cardiff Airport, there will be an open top bus parade through the city centre on Friday afternoon en route to Cardiff City Stadium.

After the turnstiles open at 5pm, there will be on-stage entertainment from Mike Peters from The Alarm, the Barry Horns, Chris Phillips, Kizzy Crawford and a special set from Manic Street Preachers.

Chris Coleman and the players will also be on stage to share their experiences of EURO 2016, while the event is expected to finish at approximately 7.30pm.

http://www.faw.cymru/en/news/wales-national-team-fans-homecoming-show/

Comments

• no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Was able to give them a clap, as they passed my house en-route to the City centre. Though not happy, that the helicopter footage was shown up to about 200 yards before me, before cutting back to the presenters on the BBC Wales - Today Welcome Home Special (available on BBCi-player (Catch-up).
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport