Sun Holiday Codes July 2017

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Does anyone know what time the booking opens on Saturday, July 15, 2017 should I stay up till midnight on the Friday or get up early on Saturday..

Thanks
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know what time the booking opens on Saturday, July 15, 2017 should I stay up till midnight on the Friday or get up early on Saturday..

Thanks

No point staying up Friday night.
    As it'll be booked through your Sun Savers account each individual person won't get access to the booking office until you enter Saturdays Sun Saver code
  • Chaz8701
    Options
    So I'm just catching up with my mail pile!
    I've just downloaded the sun savers app and in out my vip bonus code.
    Will you be able to share the ones from the paper , the I digits rather than the 4 letter words please ?
  • Chaz8701
    Options
    Stupid phone
    *put

* 8 digits
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Chaz8701 wrote: »
    So I'm just catching up with my mail pile!
    I've just downloaded the sun savers app and in out my vip bonus code.
    Will you be able to share the ones from the paper , the I digits rather than the 4 letter words please ?

I'm only able to share the codewords which will enable booking on Monday
    The Sun Saver codes are individual for each Newspaper
  • Acorah
    Acorah Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Hi -does anybody please have a spare (unused) 8 digit sun savers code from the paper on Monday 10 th july? I am just missing this one to be able to do a priority booking. Thanks, Alison
  • Acorah
    Acorah Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Re 8 digit codes they're all unique and can only be used once
  • dale_johnson
    Options
    hello guys i have been trying to get the codes from Sunday i have today's codes does anybody have any codes available that they are not using could you email me if possible would be much appreciated just forgot they were out now but will be collecting the rest of the week thank you
  • Cliffo
    Cliffo Posts: 75 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would just like to add that each Sun Savers code (ie. 8-digit code) is unique to each printed paper, it can only be used once and each code is for a particular day even if you enter it later on another day. Each code is valid to enter in your Sun Savers account for up to 5 weeks. Since the code digits are based on letters and numbers (except I think they are not using the letter O) then there is a range of 35 possibilities for each digit of the 8-digit code (ie. A to Z and 0 to 9). So the number of possible unique codes is 35 to the power of 8, which equals 2,251,875,390,625 combinations (ie. over 2 trillion). I’m not sure what the daily newspaper printing quantity is but let’s say it’s about 1 million on average. If each code is valid for up to 5 weeks then there will be about 35 million codes active during this time. So you would have a 1 in 64,000 chance of guessing one that is active, that is if nobody else has used it already and for a specific date the chance is about 1 in 2 million. Guessing would also be considered fraud/cheating and likely depriving a valid purchaser – see T&C. I think this is correct if anyone wishes to check. Moral of the story, is that now you really have to buy the paper to get the earliest booking chance, ie. via the Sun Savers method.
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Todays codeword is SHOP
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts