PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Tuesday 15th August 2017

Options
13»

Comments

• elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Washing is outside and needs to be taken in soon and have cleaned the hob, loaded the dishwasher and tidied the kitchen.

Have just had the garden tidied up and hedge thinned out as dds have been complaining it was grabbing them as they got out of the car :eek:

Neighbour has his 90th birthday today and managed to find a special card and popped it through the door.

LW

You are one third of the way through appointments :j and have done as much as possible to male the remaining two less stressful. Fingers crossed for you.

Hugs to all
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • nannywindow
    nannywindow Posts: 3,407 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Evening all ( bobs up and down, very gingerly nowadays :rotfl: )
    A late post from me as we spent most of the day at the caravan. DH suddenly remembered that he already has a spare socket, backing box and enough cable, so he could fit it today. I cleaned the floor after and relaid the carpets. As the weather was quite nice we took a picnic so didn't get home till after 3pm.
    DD, DGD and pup arrived just after and stayed for a while and the pup christened my carpet :eek:. Good job I keep a tin of carpet cleaner handy and Jasper is such a bundle of black fur with hound dog eyes, I just couldn't be mad at him. Glad it wasn't a number 2 though ;).
    Had a senior moment earlier, the young, over the road neighbours had a baby boy three days ago, called Arlo. So I bought a card and put it through their letter box........ only thing was I forgot to sign it ! So spoke to new Dad when he came home from work and apologised. Must think I'm off my rocker, he may be right :rotfl:.
    I managed to put a load of washing out this morning before we left and it had dried by the time we got home. Looks like today's nice weather is changing to rain tomorrow :(.
    DH and I were reminiscing today as it would have been his younger brothers 56th birthday, but he passed away suddenly at the age of 33. He was always the life and soul of the party and always playing jokes on everyone, so we were remembering the good times :).
    Specky :naughty: :rotfl:
    Csarina hope thy can get your OH sorted soon.
    Gosh this is turning into an epic post so better go and top up my coffee !
    Hugs to all.
    Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more intelligently
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    DD, DGD and pup arrived just after and stayed for a while and the pup christened my carpet :eek:. Good job I keep a tin of carpet cleaner handy and Jasper is such a bundle of black fur with hound dog eyes, I just couldn't be mad at him. Glad it wasn't a number 2 though ;).
    Actually, a #2 can be easier to clean up, believe it or not. Fudge did one on his arrival the other day, bless him (excited and a little fazed by being in a new place I guess) and it was a simple question of deploy poo bag and go over the area with a bit of disinfectant - no soggy carpet to deal with at all!
    Gods, the subjects we talk about on here!! :rotfl:
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure