Admiral Admin Fee

Options
2»

Comments

• chipfire
    Options
    Why celebrate and publish that they 'relent'? As mentioned ultimately rates will go up for all.

You've called them, causing them expense and justifying the staff they employ. All things which justify the fee...

Would you be so happy if they pushed back, using the same T's & C's, if you tried to claim?!

But hey... you're the genius... :T

:rotfl:
    Sorry I've added 0.00000000000000000000000000001p to yours and everyone else's premium! I saved £20 which is what these forums should be about. Cheers
  • chipfire
    Options
    And who do you think will pay the price of an insurer not hitting their profit margins...?!
    Aaaaawwwwww....sympathy for the big insurers !LOL
  • chipfire
    Options
    OP's gone silent now... realising he is posting in the wrong place...

He meant to post in the "celebrating ludicrous little wins which will penalise the masses" forum.

Have I really?

MSE is all about little wins. You are entirely in the wrong place!

Cheers then!
  • Mr_K
    Mr_K Posts: 1,171 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Bl**dy hell. the OP saved £20 and is sharing the experience. MONEY SAVING EXPERT, not we hate anyone who makes a saving, that we haven't....
  • Kim_13
    Kim_13 Posts: 2,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I agree.

Charging admin for a new car or to add/remove someone from a policy fair enough, but to change address is going a bit far. That said, the majority are probably doing that anyway but not being so blatant; the premium adjustment due to the change in address has probably had admin factored into it.

Even the DVLA don't charge to change address and that's with a photocard system that seems to be a cash cow.
  • takman
    takman Posts: 3,876 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    chipfire wrote: »
    Sorry I've added 0.00000000000000000000000000001p to yours and everyone else's premium! I saved £20 which is what these forums should be about. Cheers

Actually it would be about 0.006p added to each of the Admiral groups insurance policies.

That number you have posted would mean that Admiral have more insurance policies than the number of stars in the entire universe. So I think you overestimate how popular they are! :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure