• shogun_777
    Options
    But there's 12 Days of Christmas... you need 3 more. x

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Upto 70% Off Blue Cross Sale inc Men's, Kids, Women's & Home & + FREE Delivery (with code) @ Debenhams
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/upto-70-off-blue-cross-sale-inc-men-s-kids-women-s-home-free-delivery-with-code-2526220
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

Job done :T

2ihrpro.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sweet Pouches, Roses 500g, Celebrations 490g, Quality Street 550g, Heroes 500g, Thorntons Moments 448g, Dairy Milk Chunks 470g. Any 2 for £5.00 @ Tesco from 12t
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sweet-pouches-roses-500g-celebrations-490g-quality-street-550g-heroes-500g-thorntons-2526261
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    afternoon all

Check your Greggs app for a new freebie - balanced choice bake - toggle off if you don't want to get your just yet.
    OH has all 3 freebies on his app - granola, free crisps and bake - as he had issues with his app, usually it just me.
    The new freebie is not showing on mine yet :( I went to collect the free crisps on Saturday and while standing in the queue the free Granola appeared as well - totally gross

Check your O2 app for a new Boots cucumber freebie appearing on Thursday. Eldest child uses Boots cucumber and has done for a long time - she has psoriasis and its one of the few brands that is gentle enough for her skin

Check your Sainsburys mycoupons - i think the new offers are appearing tomorrow, the last selection were hopeless

Check your COS - new freebie appeared today, free V water - if its not on the soft drink shelf then check the sandwich fridge as its part of the £3 meal deal
    The free sausage bake from Morrisons has re appeared on mine as well

Check GreenJinn - the new cashback app, new items listed

i think thats about it :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I did too but have seriously defrocked myself with the wine glitch when I find the receipt and update my total, I am going to be over my total already. :o:eek:

Afternoon, can't you just add up the cost of the wine that will be drunk in October as the rest will be consumed in another month? Or will you be drinking it all in October:eek::)
  • mhoc
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Reminds me, when i was in t today, they were getting the ends ready for change over promotions and dolmio had the lasagne dishes by the side so think they are going to be free

So if you have got your jar of Dolmio for this weeks shopotize, dont use it yet incase you need to return it to store to buy it again with a free lasagne dish :rotfl:

Well usually its 2 jars you need to get :)
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :D

Must get to Caernarfon Castle before 20th November :j

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/whats-on/what-you-say-must-see-12006386
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks to SCC, 10m bacofoil cling film in a dispenser for 20p in A

96A5779C-155C-47B6-B003-2E232C8BC41B_zpshtueiozx.jpg

I'm almost tempted to turn my house into a kill room for halloween a la Dexter :rotfl:
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • mhoc
    Options
    For the people on the October challenge - i think I read somewhere about having a contingency purse with say £50 in (or £20 or whatever the budget would allow) This purse is a separate purse from the normal weekday grocery purse and operates independantly.

Then say you were in a supermarket and cans of corned beef were £1 you could get say 10 cans and pay for them out of the contingency purse and each time you opened a can you would take £1 from your normal weekly grocery budget purse tp go back into the contingency - literally paying yourself back
    So you could buy 6 bottles of glitchy wine for £17 paid for from the contingency purse, label the bottles with the true price and then as each bottle is open, pay for it from normal weekly purse

Or for instance you could buy some of the COS freebies from contingency purse because the cashback from these you have to wait for until you have got to the twenty pound mark which could be weeks away.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure