Pay for birthdays and Christmas 2018 with surveys

Options

Comments

• DebtFreeDuo
    DebtFreeDuo Posts: 1,021 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    jwil wrote: »
    Thank you for this tip, I've just made use of that, great idea!

I've just redeemed a virtual card and straight away topped up the full balance to my amazon account, it hasn't deducted anything, so maybe it's changed recently?

Maybe it was because I didn't top it up right away so they didn't have time to charge the £1 to it. If it comes back at any point to say that it didn't process for any reason then this will be the reason why. I'm glad I could help you stretch your points further, always good to get as much as you possibly can from the points as they can be such hard work to get!
    Change the way you see things and the things you see will change
  • dizzybee
    dizzybee Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well i'm off the starting block,todayhave revived

£5.43 Profic

£9.75 Survey sampling

£10 Branded surveys

SPC no:076
  • Wow excellent dizzybee!

Dxxx
  • datlex
    datlex Posts: 2,239 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've fairly recently started Inbox pounds. Not yet got to the £20 required to cash out. Anyone had any experience of them. Seems slow and steady earnings.
    Paid off the last of my unsecured debts in 2016. Then saved up and bought a property. Current aim is to pay off my mortgage as early as possible. Currently over paying every month. Mortgage due to be paid off in 2036 hoping to get it paid off much earlier. Set up my own bespoke spreadsheet to manage my money.
  • DebtFreeDuo
    Options
    datlex wrote: »
    I've fairly recently started Inbox pounds. Not yet got to the £20 required to cash out. Anyone had any experience of them. Seems slow and steady earnings.

I don't have any experience of them. The slow ones really frustrate me, I try to cash out once but then stop using them.

I applied for some research a week or so back through research opinions (anyone done something successful with them?), heard back that I have been successful, I usually have no luck with this one, the research is just an online community, taking part for 5 days and the reward is £100 in amazon vouchers! It feels too good to be true, £100!
  • Evening,

Can I please join in? I used surveys to pay for things this year and it definitely helped!

I use a few different sites but am only going to focus on one specific goal at a time. 1st goal is to get £20 worth of Argos vouchers to buy my niece a lava lamp for her birthday in February. Will do this through valued opinions and swagbucks.
    VSPC 2019 #10 - £168.80/£100 VSPC 2020 #4 - £262.03/£200 VSPC 2021 #9 - £242.88/£200 VSPC 2022 #3 - £188.03/£200 VSPC 2023 #7 - £0/£200
  • truebluemummy
    Options
    Please can I join, I'm now starting to get into my surveys although trying to get my head around swagbucks is proving a nightmare at times
    Make £5 a day April £12.60/£110 (Joined late)
    Surveys 2021/2022 
  • dizzybee
    dizzybee Posts: 1,415 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm a member of inbox pounds, i get a pay out every two month, make sure you do the free spins each day and peanut lad surveys you get 1 point if you get knocked out of survey.

SPC no:076
  • DebtFreeDuo
    Options
    Update from me

Swagbucks - 85 cashed out £5
    Prolific - £16.37 getting closer to cash out.
    Yougov - 1875 need 5000 for £50
    Ipsos - 2455 need 3000 for £25

Banked
    £5 (on the way)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Excellent!

I will update mine later on.

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors