sharing christmas presents / joint gifts

Options
13»

Comments

• pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,001 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Mine have had shared gifts.. a Wii x2 .. one for boys room and one for the girls. A pc.. for homework first, playing second. A bouncy castle but we got that in the summer on DD2's birthday but it is for the family not just her. Band Hero too.

They got bits separately too not just a shared gift.. and each got their own game and controller.. in different colours so they can't argue!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • mummyroysof3
    Options
    My 6 year old girl and 8 year old boy have had some shared stuff in the past such as a board game or xbox game for example along with their own gifts.
    Have a Bsc Hons open degree from the Open University 2015 :j:D:eek::T
  • lika_86
    lika_86 Posts: 1,772 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My sister and I always had individual presents on Christmas morning and then in the afternoon after lunch we'd open 'joint presents', these were normally things like board games (which couldn't be played by just one person so were more like family gifts anyway) or it might be a bigger gift that we both wanted like a playstation which would be used by both of us but probably playing different games. We were 18 months apart and it never caused issues (then again we weren't really the type to have real issues like that).
  • alexsmith123
    Options
    Hi

I am a mum of 3 kids aged 4, 7 and 9 and yes I did buy them shared Xmas presents before however I prefer to buy something fun and creative for them to do. So this year I came across these amazing toys that are creative, fun and educational as well as big and cheap they make great fun for the whole family too in my opinion. My kids like drawing and colouring together so these toys make the perfect gifts !!!! I found them in Poundstrecher for £4.99 but I bought them off Ebay for £6.99 and I have also seen them online in Ryman.
    If you go onto the Ryman website just type in Loona Toys and they will come up and on Ebay type in loona toys as well they are fabulous !!!!!

Merry Christmas xxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport