Options

Comments

• Betterthanever
    Options
    :doh: Test drive, not rest drive!
  • maia_evo
    Options
    Have fun with both events :)
    Take care of the here and now and the future will be taken care of.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on the car.
    Have a great day tomorrow :)
    B's seems ages ago now!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Glad you had a lovely day.
    Yah to car :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Betterthanever
    Options
    Happy new car ordering day!!
  • beanielou
    Options
    Have a good week :)

• beanielou
    Options
    Well done on all the money making Pooky.

• Silence101
    Options
    Sorry to hear DH has been suffering this month.
    Tax credits can be a right pain. We keep updating them and they keep sending letters with old figures instead of the updated ones. Mr S tried to phone them and got told off as "you need to update us immediately" except that we consistently do.
    Must be great seeing the mortgage going down!
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your DH's increase in pain & the falls :(
    Good news on being in the 89, 000s though :)

• beanielou
    Options
    & eek to the tax credits.
    That is a big drop :(

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure