Interior corner wallpaper trim?

Options
I've no idea what this is called, or even if such a thing exists, but I've tried various search names (interior corner trim, interior crowning etc etc) but haven't found what I'm looking for.

Basically, we've just wallpapered our feature wall in the living room. The fitting in the corners are nice and straight and has no feeling, but something doesn't quite look right to me. I'm looking for a kind of "corner divider", like ceiling crowning but for interior corners and only small as to not draw a ton of attention to it. Just to break up where the wallpaper ends and the painted wall begins.

Anyone know what is it called that I'm looking for? Thank you :p

Comments

• SailorSam
    SailorSam Posts: 22,754 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I don't think i've ever seen anything but could you look at a sort of picture rail. I know when i've been in the likes of B&q they have alsorts of shaped wood
    Liverpool is one of the wonders of Britain,
    What it may grow to in time, I know not what.

Daniel Defoe: 1725.
  • cyclonebri1
    cyclonebri1 Posts: 12,827 Forumite
    Options
    barrowvian wrote: »
    I've no idea what this is called, or even if such a thing exists, but I've tried various search names (interior corner trim, interior crowning etc etc) but haven't found what I'm looking for.

Basically, we've just wallpapered our feature wall in the living room. The fitting in the corners are nice and straight and has no feeling, but something doesn't quite look right to me. I'm looking for a kind of "corner divider", like ceiling crowning but for interior corners and only small as to not draw a ton of attention to it. Just to break up where the wallpaper ends and the painted wall begins.

Anyone know what is it called that I'm looking for? Thank you :p

Well, it's an unusual idea but I get what you are thinking about.

You are thinking plaster cornice as used between walls and ceiling?

Some of this stuff is symmetrical so could likely be used in a corner situation, like the ideas to be honest.
    I like the thanks button, but ,please, an I agree button.

Will the grammar and spelling police respect I do make grammatical errors, and have carp spelling, no need to remind me.;)

Always expect the unexpected:eek:and then you won't be dissapointed
  • ManAtHome
    ManAtHome Posts: 8,512 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You might pick up a few ideas from here http://www.wickes.co.uk/Products/Decorating+Interiors/Mouldings/c/1000563 (wood moulding, quadrants etc) as already posted, B&Q will probably have similar stuff.
  • benson1980
    Options
    I used very small quadrant beading to do our divide, can post a picture up of what I did I you like. I nailed/glued it in the corner, and then used caulk down the edges to make it blend in
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure