Special Terms Been Imposed

Options
Hi
My hubby and I have just aplpied for some life cover. Around the 50000 each I believe. HE IS 29
Mines come back fine but my hubbys had specail terms put on his saying that it wont cover him for the house moving option
Can anyone tell me why it is?
Now when asked if any compnays ever imposed specail terms were going to have to declare that I think it will higher are payments.
Hubby is not overweight works in a job I wouldnt say acrries a risk and has been to the Dr once in 5 years when he had flu like symptoms.
The insurance compnay is Tescos if that helps
Should I be worried at all?
Mad Mum to 3 wonderful children, 2 foster kittens and 2 big fat cats that never made it to a new home!
Aiming to loose 56 pounds this year. Total to date 44.5 pounds 12.5 to go. Slimming World Rocks!

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,385 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Should I be worried at all?

Not worried. However, there is some reason why Norwich Union do not want to offer guaranteed insurability on your husband. The questions must have been answered in a certain way to get that option excluded.

It is something that will need to be declared on any life/illness plan for the rest of his life. (when they say "have you ever....")
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure