A little advise needed

Options
2»

Comments

• maximus2015
    Options
    Yes its a valid addresse, lived with a friend for a few months to help him out with rent and had virgin there and was on the electoral roll

Ive got no old accounts showing so couldn't check now, its not something i did to be honest. at the time of BR i did not even know Experian existed :eek:

Ive heard about YBS, going to give them a ring in the morning and see what they say as my deposit is only 6% of the purchase price, and ive read about people having to give atleast 15%
  • tigerfeet2006
    tigerfeet2006 Posts: 14,030 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The deposit and electrol roll are probably major issues tbh. 6% is incredibly low in the grand scheme of things.

Also you say the old debts and BR are now off your file do you have any new credit being marked since BR?

Have you been to see and whole of the market advisor? They would probably be your best bet.
    BSCno.87
    The only stupid question is an unasked one
    Loving life as a Kernow Hippy
  • maximus2015
    Options
    Yes i agree 6% is low, but the house price is only 67000 and they are offering 5% mortages so dont see a problem really, i can goto 10% so not really a problem in that respect. Ive got just under a thousand on a credit card, always paid on time and had it over a year (my way of getting a decent mark on my credit rating)

Anyway had a nice chat with a lady in YBS this afternoon who sounded really positive, dident have time to apply over the phone so done the AIP online, come back as being referred and they would contact me for more information about my BR....my son stupidly messed with my laptop just now and pressed edit AIP, went back and it was showing invalid....so resubmitted and come back with an instant decline.....very strange as it was saying referred before, is there a cut off time in the evening where they will automatically decline?

starting to get on my nerves now :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport