Host Parties and possibly get free themed party packs and possibly free products

Options

Comments

• vincenta
    vincenta Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    pa2539 wrote: »
    I usually take a couple but I know I won't win the comps. best photo, etc. so I don't bother as long as they can see the invited people and the posters in the background.

The survey usually takes 5 mins- how you enjoyed the party, what other parties you'd like to see in future, etc. Not sure about the people one. I usually get in the photos aswell to add an extra person.

Enjoy your party

Thank you for help! :beer::j Now I am really excited:T:beer::rotfl::rotfl:
    “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.”
    ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    edited 16 May 2013 at 1:27PM
    Options
    I'm doing the baking party this weekend...although without sounding too ungrateful..I really need a new kettle and would have loved the mad hatters party.

Still cant really complain...ive 9 friends bringing cakes round to decorate with an absolute mountain of cake decorations on saturday/sunday....its going to be a fun weekend.

With regards to the photos you need to take...ideally they like a group shot of everyone standing infront of the poster they send you looking like youre all having fun...you just upload a couple after the event and everyone will be sent a short survey,usually only a few questions about what they thought of the event....for the baking party theres prizes for the best cake so I think I will need to send a few photos of our best creations....the prizes are usually good,so its probably worth sending some photos in.

Its good fun,a little daunting at first...the baking one is my third party so I guess I must be doing something right

Enjoy the mad hatter tea party!
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    New party available : Philips Beauty Pampering

GIVE YOUR SKIN A YOUTHFUL GLOW AND HELP YOUR LEGS STAY SILKY SMOOTH
    YOU PROVIDE THE FRIENDS... WE PROVIDE THE REST

On the weekend of 27th & 28th July 2013, we will be giving people all over the UK the chance to host official Philips Beauty Pampering house parties.

Lucky party hosts will receive (free of charge on their doorstep) an amazing Philips Beauty Pampering party pack containing a Philips Lumea and a Philips VisaPure for them to try out with their guests on party day. Each party pack will also contain loads of other Philips Beauty Pampering goodies for you and your guests to enjoy whilst following a painless and easy beauty regime. There will also be some fantastic party-day competitions and prizes.

If you would like to host an official Philips Beauty Pampering Party with your friends in your home on the weekend of 27th & 28th July then fill out the form on this page and we'll be in touch if you've been picked*. Hurry - we're limiting the number of Philips Beauty Pampering Party packs to just 200.

Please only apply if you can promise to:
    1. Have your party on the weekend of 27th & 28th Julywith at least 9 friends.
    2. Take photos of your party goodies & guests and send them to us for a chance to win some stunning prizes.
    3. Answer (and ask your guests to answer) a few online questions at the end of the party.
    4. Talk, talk, talk about the party! #PhilipsBeauty
    *Chosen party hosts will be required to have at least 9 guests attend their party, all invited through Come Round's private invitation system, in order to be eligible to receive a free party pack. We will pick people who apply based on how well they fit within our target demographic. The homeowner's prior permission where you plan to hold your party must always be obtained. No more than one application to host may be submitted by each person and no more than one application to host may be submitted per household. UK households only.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • hadjab
    hadjab Posts: 283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    This looks fab - oh to be permanently hair free :p
    I love Frazzles!
  • LEJC
    Options
    I get nothing from comeround for ages and then along come the baking and now the Philips pamper party....really looking forward to the pamper one...anyone else get picked?

• Antnshell
    Antnshell Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    I'm in too, it's the first one I've applied for! Do you get to keep the goodies after the party? Really looking forward to it, do my guests have to accept by Tuesday or do I just have to get in ites out? There doesn't seem to be many guidelines
  • hadjab
    hadjab Posts: 283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I got picked too - yay!

You do get to keep the goodies as long as you fulfill the terms and conditions - namely to promote the product, send in your party pics, answer the questionnaire, and do a product review.
    I love Frazzles!
  • shyhb
    shyhb Posts: 102 Forumite
    Options
    I got picked for this too - thanks for posting! I can't wait to have my party and try out all the stuff. Excited to see what else we receive in the packs too :j
    Nov: Girls Night In Pack (dvds and crisps), Cushelle Koala x 2, P&G Hamper, £100 of Sk:n care,
  • Bunnygirl
    Bunnygirl Posts: 387 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got picked cant wait but am shocked at the price of the Philips Lumea and a Philips VisaPure :eek:
    I would like to be a glow-worm.
    A glow-worm's never glum.
    Its hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.
  • LEJC
    Options
    Antnshell wrote: »
    I'm in too, it's the first one I've applied for! Do you get to keep the goodies after the party? Really looking forward to it, do my guests have to accept by Tuesday or do I just have to get in ites out? There doesn't seem to be many guidelines

you get to keep everything they send you in the pack as long as you promise to hold a party for your friends and take photos that you email back...you and everyone who goes will then get a short questionaire via email to find out what you thought of the event.

You have to provide comeround with the emails of who you are inviting by tuesday...your guests do not need to have all replied by then

The parties really are fun and to be honest the packs that are sent out are usually very good too...this will be my 4th thing for comeround.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport