Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Dirty Dancing Spendies
    £145 - Complete June 2017

Notes
    Not long now until Dirty Dancing, the funds are in the bank just waiting to be spent! I am going to aim to have some of this money left but that might not happen.

If I can manage to keep some of this I will transfer it over to another stash to help along the way with those.

Dxxx
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hurrah for Canada. I love it and would love to go back one day. Well done on saving some money and welcome back.
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • linzeeloulabelle
    Options
    I have a couple of different savings pots:
    Centre Parcs Hol in October
    Italy next June
    Majorca next April

This is how I do my saving money!
  • savingwannabe
    savingwannabe Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Dead jealous of you both. My savings pot consists of my happiness/xmas fund which currently contains £20! There is money in the smoosh box but I am not sure how much.
    Aiming for a minimal spend 2022
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    linzeeloulabelle - It's the best way to do it isn't it. I love that your plan ahead for your travel too, makes it much more enjoyable when it comes & all the hard work & planning has paid off - literally!

Where abouts in Italy and Majorca are you headed too?? We are going back to Rome in December - it is such an amazing place we love it! We want to do a 2 or 3 week driving trip around Italy but that won't be for a long time!

Savingswannabe - I just spent the most of my Christmas savings pot on presents for........................... myself :rotfl: I deserved it!

I will need to make an update to my figures.

Dxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport