Make upto £10 a day in July 2017 - everybody most welcome

Options

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm assuming it's the Umex one you've been accepted for, Aesop. I've just had the registration email but wonder what you all chose for this question:

Have you ever participated in a survey that involves sending or receiving test mail?

They want to know if we are still doing it for someone else. Do you think it will influence acceptance if we are or not? Don't want to scupper my chances of getting onto this one after being booted off the TNS one last year

I said yes I have but am not currently on one. as am not. just in case they cross check
  • Aesop
    Options
    £3 amazon giftcard to add.

RANT ALERT!!!!!!!

I am SICK to the back teeth of proving I am NOT a robot!!!:eek::mad:

Click on all pics with shopfronts........!!!!!!? Half the time the pics arent clear and round and round you go in circles.:mad:

What happened to the good old captcha?

totally agree with you
  • Aesop
    Options
    Hermia wrote: »
    Let us know how you get on with the books. I tried selling some really nice ones in perfect condition a while back and had no takers. I am wondering whether to try listing them again.

definitely try again. am always hearing people ask how they can get hold of books.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

RANT ALERT!!!!!!!

Click on all pics with shopfronts........!!!!!!? Half the time the pics arent clear and round and round you go in circles.:mad:

I assume it's Prolific you're talking about. It really bugs me too, especially the ones with street signs where there's often a tiny sliver of a sign on the adjoining square. I always tick it but I'm not sure I should have as I then get another page of street signs and then another. Sometimes up to 4 before they acknowledge that I'm not a robot:mad:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    I said yes I have but am not currently on one. as am not. just in case they cross check

I'm not sure I'm going to continue with the application for this one. Looks like you have to post stuff on specific days and I found with TNS it wasn't cost effective having to waste petrol getting to post offices (our nearest is 5 miles away) several days a week when I had no need to otherwise get the car out.

Coincidentally I had an email from the Quotas international postal survey this week asking me to return a transponder which I'd logged as received but which they hadn't had back after 2 weeks. They asked if I'd forgotten to post it and still had it at home and to have a good look for it:eek:. I always post them back the very next day after receipt, they're the easy ones as our ordinary village street postbox will do for that job.

I was worried that I might be kicked off that survey panel too but I emailed them and told them I'd already posted it and gave the date. They said not to worry, these things sometimes get lost in transit:eek:. Surprised me a bit as I assumed the whole point of the transponder was that it's progress through Royal Mail's system was totally trackable.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Kantankrus_Mare Posts: 6,104 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    For anyone that does Neobux......they are no longer using paypal.

Bit of a pain for me as I use what I earn on other sites to feed paypal which in turn goes to neobux.

Going to have to have a major rethink on how to get round it.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Aesop
    Options
    I assume it's Prolific you're talking about. It really bugs me too, especially the ones with street signs where there's often a tiny sliver of a sign on the adjoining square. I always tick it but I'm not sure I should have as I then get another page of street signs and then another. Sometimes up to 4 before they acknowledge that I'm not a robot:mad:

swagbucks too
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    RANT ALERT!!!!!!!

Yep - they drive me crazy too...
    2024 decluttering: 6,935 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 38/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • QueenJess
    QueenJess Posts: 3,684 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 7 July 2017 at 4:11PM
    Options
    Only 0.15p to report today from Citizenme, but it feels like I have made much more progress than this!

I have a few watchers on eBay and one bid for £10 which ends on Sunday, got more surveys done for OnePoll and now at £35.50 and so close to payout (suspect I won't get the cash in July now as I seem to remember they take a while to pay):( , waiting on my credit card bill tomorrow/Monday to show the final amount of cashback coming off. I also got my first surveys from Prolific confirmed including getting a small £43p bonus (not at payout yet), but I did a few higher value surveys this morning that I am waiting to be confirmed.

Slowly creeping closer, although a £10 a day target is seeming like wishful thinking right now! Will keep plodding away and will see where I come out at the end of the month.
    2024 decluttering: 6,935 ⭐️🥉⭐️🏅🏅🥈⭐️🏅🥇🏅⭐️🏅
    April mini kitchen declutter challenge: 38/50
    2024 decluttering goals: 🥉3,000 🥈4,000 🥇5,000 💎12,000 🏆 20,000
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 7 July 2017 at 8:05PM
    Options
    I'm just the opposite sleep-wise. I could sleep on a washing line, as the saying goes. I'm a lark rather than an owl and am often up and about online before 6 some mornings. That's the time of day I feel most active and energised. It's downhill all the way after that and by 10 in the evening I'm already nodding off :o
    Haha - I'm the absolute opposite, a night owl. I have to be disciplined and go to bed by 12.30 - 1.00 otherwise I can't get my head off the pillow in the morning :D

Brilliant news re your car - soo pleased it's passed okay without costing you a fortune :beer:

RANT ALERT!!!!!!!

I'm totally with you - though I usually seem to get signs or cars. Maybe these auto-filler thingies can manage to do captchas now ?

I've just about emptied out my paypal account again and put it into my savings - I suppose 3% is better than nowt, just wish the rates would go back up a bit eh.
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing