PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Thursday 30th July 2015 OS Daily

Options
2»

Comments

• elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    TA

Crossing my fingers for you both over the next couple of days.

Csarina

I apologised on yesterday's thread as I had not realised quite how bad the treatment was.:o

I had to phone the people who installed the alarm system as it kept telling me there was a battery fault. Someone came round and fixed a new battery as the electrical problem had drained the standby battery. Now the boiler is playing up again but I think I have fixed it.

Get the feeling the universe is telling me I need to move ;)

Nipped out for milk, bananas, beetroot, pork chops and coleslaw to go with the home made potato salad I made yesterday. We need to finish up stuff if we are out for the weekend. We also need to leave the house tidy as there is a viewing over the weekend.

Hugs to all
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • meanmarie
    meanmarie Posts: 5,328 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all

TA......gentle hugs to you both......hopefully the 2 days wont be as bad as you expect.

Oh Csarina.....I really feel for you having to go back into hospital and have the procedure repeated, you really need to take it easy until you are pronounced fully fit again, unfortunately these things happen, so for your own sake let it go.

Must go, OH is shouting that we need to leave ( have an apointment) , back later!

Marie
    Weight 08 February 86kg
  • Butterfly_Brain
    Butterfly_Brain Posts: 8,862 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! Post of the Month
    edited 30 July 2015 at 6:55PM
    Options
    A bit overcast today, but I got all of the washing finished yesterday, there are a few bits in the basket but not enough to make a load up, so it can wait until tomorrow where I daresay it will have procreated during the night. :D

Had a bit of a lie in this morning and got up at 8.10am

Little dog has decided that my rise and recline chair is his, until I go into the room:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Off to Aldi when DH gets home from work so I am going to have lunch in a little while.

TA I hope all goes well or today and tomorrow, it sounds like a gruelling couple of days, and here's hoping that the results are nothing to worry about ((hugs)) and xxx for you both

csarina, sorry to hear that you have to go through the procedure all over again :( Healing vibes heading your way xx

Hester looking after Four GC :eek: Good luck with that one :cool: xx

Must get a move on so

BFN xx
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
  • topsyturphy
    topsyturphy Posts: 1,636 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Just nipping in

TA - hope today and tomorrow aren't too draining and tiring and the results are positive for your dh.

Csarina - sorry to hear you have to have the procedure done again.

Hester - good luck - I'm sure you will be exhausted this evening.

Will post more later
  • LameWolf
    LameWolf Posts: 11,234 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    TA all my hopes for you and DH. x

Csarina gentle (((HUGS))) it all sounds ghastly. Having to feed the car park meter part way througfh just adds insult to injury, too.

Another bit of NHS ineptitude - you may remember last Sept Mr LW was admitted to hospital having visited the out-of-hours service; well, afterwards, he was sent for some tests, and when we heard no more about them, assumed all was now ok. Then the other day he got a call from the hospital, he'd somehow "slipped through the net" and should've been called back to see the Dr months ago.:mad: So we don't know what his situation is now, whether this is just a final appointment to say it's ok, or if something is wrong that should've been fixed ages ago, or what.:mad: He's got to go on Aug 12th; he's taken a day's annual leave as we have no idea how long he'll be in there (l-o-n-g sit in the waiting room is not uncommon) - what we've decided is I'll go along with him, park up with my Blue Badge to see him safely in, and then I'll bring the car home and he can call me to pick him up when he's done.
    tru wrote: »
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We've booked a holiday, Cornwall in october. Scampi is coming too – I'm nervous already :D[/FONT]
    Ooh, happy holidays Scampi.:D
    Little dog has decided that my rise and recline chair is his, until I go into the room:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    He's warming it up for you.:D
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure