6,000 free 12x18 photo posters

Options

Comments

• Sylvester
    Sylvester Posts: 1,202 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Gambit wrote: »
    Do you have to order the 40 prints at the same time or can they be ordered another day? As want to do the poster tonight but leave the prints until another day.

I only done the poster and my 40 prints are still in my account, so I assume you can order just the poster for now and save the prints for when you need them.
  • Gambit
    Gambit Posts: 584 Forumite
    Options
    Cool, thought so :)
    Current Debt Owed To Family: [STRIKE]£12,575[/STRIKE] £9,000 :wall:
    Estimated Debt Free... [STRIKE]Dec 2012[/STRIKE] Aug 2012

:xmassmileChristmas 2010 Sealed Pot Challenge #477 :xmassmile
  • cadmus
    cadmus Posts: 260 Forumite
    Options
    uploaded my snaps last night and free poster. site was so slow and took over an hour to upload but worth it for £1.50 . cheers OP:T
  • wigansheryl
    Options
    Yeah...just got my free poster...of my wedding vow renewal in Venice!! and there's 40 prints too to use at any time...bonus! I'm collecting my poster so totally free. Now going to register hubby and get another!!!!!
  • owessomuch
    Options
    Got mine!

Registered yesterday while I was at work and uploaded the pics last night. Was able to get 40 pics and poster!

Thanks so much!
  • TractorGirl327
    Options
    Fabulous, ordered mine, thank you
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Thanks, I just printed a poster for the boys bedroom, although it's my favourite photo so I will probably keep it for my room :)

How glossy are these? just wondering, if I did a photo with a calendar surround would you be able to cross off the days on the poster or would it be too slippery?
    52% tight
  • Minxy_Bella
    Minxy_Bella Posts: 1,948 Forumite
    Options
    jellyhead wrote: »
    Thanks, I just printed a poster for the boys bedroom, although it's my favourite photo so I will probably keep it for my room :)

How glossy are these? just wondering, if I did a photo with a calendar surround would you be able to cross off the days on the poster or would it be too slippery?

I could be wrong but I thought I glanced at my order page and saw it say 'matt' somewhere...?:confused:
  • jane130
    jane130 Posts: 809 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks , ordered mine , the free prints will come in handy too but i want to use the bounty ones forst as they are 7 x 5
    I am journeying to a debt-free life.
    Our estimated debt-free date is January 2040. I'm on a mission to bring that date closer!
    16/02/23 debts - £9556.38
    emergency fund - £00.00
    debt-free diary - Time to Face the music and deal with this debt once and for all
  • Emm_appeal
    Options
    i have ordered 40 prints and the poster for £1.50 delivered
    thank you x
    If at first you dont succeed.............skydiving is not for you !
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure