thanks for posting FT

coupon does say
    only valid with IKEA FAMILY card

and valid towards purchases from IKEA edinburgh

though so fairly limited

but thanks hopefully some will get to use it

Ask and you shall receive.
    Got an email from ikea with a voucker for £10 off WYS £60 :D

Its a pdf but comes via my local stores website(Edinburgh).However does not look personalised in any way to the store or to me so here is the link.Does say only 1 per ikea family member though.

IKEA £10 off WYS £60
    Expires 23/10/11

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_GB/img/local_store_info/edinburgh/10off60october.pdf

If its of use to anyone might be a try it and see if your local store accepts.
  • lindos90
    lindos90 Posts: 3,208 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Im having problems with the cherios PDF on the first page. When I print it, it is very blury, and looks like a poor photocopy:o so I havent tried to use it!

Anyone else had problems with it, or have an original link please?

Just a quick question about the birdseye 75p vouchers, are they for a particular size pack? There is a very small pic of a 30 finger pack on the voucher, but the terms do not reference which size at all, just 'your next box'
    Same with the peas, no size quoted.

Thank you.
  • myrtleturtle
    myrtleturtle Posts: 8,206 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hi lindos
    been a while since i printed cheerios but thought it was ok, will take a look
    i'm afraid that is the original link
    we are only allowed to post original links

birds eye vouchers don't state a size so ok to use on any size
    lindos90 wrote: »
    Im having problems with the cherios PDF on the first page. When I print it, it is very blury, and looks like a poor photocopy:o so I havent tried to use it!

Just a quick question about the birdseye 75p vouchers, are they for a particular size pack? There is a very small pic of a 30 finger pack on the voucher, but the terms do not reference which size at all, just 'your next box'
    Same with the peas, no size quoted.

Thank you.
  • expressman33
    Options
    I bought 2 of the Goodfellas pizzas from Tesco last Thursday using 2 coupons - meat feast 2 for £4.50 at Tesco , 2 for £2 at Asda.
    Receipt entered but came back today as N/A. Complained by email and just had a phone call saying they do not compare if item is on offer at ASDA , I said they have done previously but they denied this and said they have never compared if it is on offer at ASDA
  • lindos90
    lindos90 Posts: 3,208 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    birds eye vouchers don't state a size so ok to use on any size

Oh lovely! probably everyone else knows this, but Morrisons are selling bags of birdseye garden peas (480g) for 74p (half price).. so I cna use the 75p voucher for these?

'get paid for taking away peas' I hear someone cry??!

Also box of 12 cod fishfingers for £1.75 (so £1 with voucher)

I may have to go back then and try to use my vouchers then!
  • durham_mim
    durham_mim Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options

I printed one off this week and had the same problem.
    Weight loss 0/2st
    Inch loss = 0"

Slow & Steady 3
  • CAPTAINBLONDECHICK
    Options
    Oh lovely! probably everyone else knows this, but Morrisons are selling bags of birdseye garden peas (480g) for 74p (half price).. so I cna use the 75p voucher for these?

'get paid for taking away peas' I hear someone cry??!

Also box of 12 cod fishfingers for £1.75 (so £1 with voucher)

I may have to go back then and try to use my vouchers then!

As long as it is the BE Petit Pois that are on offer (which the coupon is specifically for) then you should be fine! If it's just BE Garden Peas, then I'm afraid not :o
  • Minnie-the-Minx_2
    Options
    50p off Kenco coffee if you sign up to their newsletter:

http://www.kenco.co.uk/join-us/640
    If you're not scared, you're not paying attention
  • casp1997
    casp1997 Posts: 441 Forumite
    Options
    Been to tescos this lunch time got aunt bessies apple pie and black berry reduced to 50 pence so used coupon got free pies to use with my 3 pence custard Loads of reduced stuff in frezers i will give to mum and dad as i am going on a diet well tuesday
    cas
  • Victoria_Meldrew
    Victoria_Meldrew Posts: 774 Forumite
    edited 10 October 2011 at 3:50PM
    Options
    x_Bunny_x wrote: »
    The Spam buy one get one free voucher.....

At asda, they have spam fritters £1.98, or 2 for £3. How would this work with the bogof voucher please?. I'd have to get two, as the voucher is bogof, but then wont they charge me £3, or maybe £1.50. im confused :o
    I bought 2 of these today in Asda - the cashier looked how much they were each on receipt which was £1.98 and he knocked £2 off, making them 50p a pack. Bargain. In Tesco yesterday chose a young lad who has worked there for ages, gave him my Sainsburys coupon (spend £40 get £8 off) and he gave it back to me - "This is for Sainsburys". Called a supervisor over who said "yes that's Ok". When oh when will Tesco train their staff in coupon usage? Surely it's a fundamental requirement if you work on a till?
    P.S. Got wine in Asda reduced to £2 a btl but expect it's store specific and the stand was almost empty when I walked past before I left.
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport