New E.ON tarrifs - Go Online and Clean Energy

Options

Comments

• E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena
    E.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Posts: 2,359 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MrsWenger wrote: »
    Hi Helena, pleased to hear you and Malc are well. All good with me, thank you :)

Thank you very much for the reply. Both accounts are accessible using one login and, whilst I can see them both in the drop down box, when I follow the route you suggested I get the following message - "Our records show that there are no more accounts available to be added.
    Your accounts will need to be linked by us to be able to use the same login details."

If you could help me to sort this I would very much appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Tracey

Morning MrsWenger,

Thank you for letting me know :)

No problem at all, if you email me the account number and full address I'll have a look and get it sorted out for you.

Our forums email is WebForumAdvisors@eonenergy.com

Thank you

Helena
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MrsWenger
    Options
    Morning MrsWenger,

Thank you for letting me know :)

No problem at all, if you email me the account number and full address I'll have a look and get it sorted out for you.

Our forums email is WebForumAdvisors@eonenergy.com

Thank you

Helena

Hi Helena,

I have mailed over the details as requested. Thank you so much for your help; Eon might not always be the cheapest but the great service you and Malcolm provides means I am happy to stay with you :)

Best wishes,

Tracey
    Options
    Hi Helena,

I have mailed over the details as requested. Thank you so much for your help; Eon might not always be the cheapest but the great service you and Malcolm provides means I am happy to stay with you :)

Best wishes,

Tracey

Hiya Tracey,

Thank you ever so much for the kind words :) we do try our best.

Got the email and I've replied to you.

I'll be back in touch early next week, so leave it with me.

Thanks again, have a lovely weekend.

Helena
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MrsWenger
    Options
    Hiya Tracey,

Thank you ever so much for the kind words :) we do try our best.

Got the email and I've replied to you.

I'll be back in touch early next week, so leave it with me.

Thanks again, have a lovely weekend.

Helena

You guys do a great job Helena! :)

I haven't received your emai yet so I'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks for the good wishes, you too :)
    Options
    You guys do a great job Helena! :)

I haven't received your emai yet so I'll keep an eye out for it.

Thanks for the good wishes, you too :)

Good morning Tracey,

I'm so sorry you didn't get my email, I've come in to an undeliverable message.

I've emailed you again this morning and it appears to have gone through ok.

Just let me know if you receive it please :) the account is pretty much sorted.

Thanks again

Helena
  • MrsWenger
    Options
    Good morning Tracey,

I'm so sorry you didn't get my email, I've come in to an undeliverable message.

I've emailed you again this morning and it appears to have gone through ok.

Just let me know if you receive it please :) the account is pretty much sorted.

Thanks again

Helena

Hi Helena,

I got your message and have replied just now :)

Many thanks for sorting this for me. I really appreciate your help and we are lucky to have you and Malc available to us.

Best wishes,

Tracey
  • MrsWenger
    Options
    Hi Helena,

I got your message and have replied just now :)

Many thanks for sorting this for me. I really appreciate your help and we are lucky to have you and Malc available to us.

Best wishes,

Tracey

Hi again Helena,

I have just logged on and the changes you have made to the account are already active. I have just switched to the Go Online tariff which will save my father in law £305 for the year which is great news indeed!

Thank you again! :)

Best wishes,

Tracey
    Options
    Hi again Helena,

I have just logged on and the changes you have made to the account are already active. I have just switched to the Go Online tariff which will save my father in law £305 for the year which is great news indeed!

Thank you again! :)

Best wishes,

Tracey

Wonderful!

I've emailed you back as well, not sure where I went wrong with the first email :o

Thank you very much.

Helena:)
  • Maxine71
    Options
    Hi E-On,

Are you able to tell me the reason why you have withdrawn your Saver Fixed 1 Year v13 tariff?

I received a letter from you dated 10th Sept quoting this as the cheapest as my fixed tariff is due for renewal. You quoted a huge combined saving of £245.47 a year.

But when I went online to switch, I was only offered the Go Online 1 year v1 at a significantly lesser saving of £128.12.

I called customer services to be told the original tariff had been withdrawn in the past week as a 'business decision'. But surely if the offer has already been made in writing, you need to offer your customers the tariff quoted?
    Options
    Maxine71 wrote: »
    Hi E-On,

Are you able to tell me the reason why you have withdrawn your Saver Fixed 1 Year v13 tariff?

I received a letter from you dated 10th Sept quoting this as the cheapest as my fixed tariff is due for renewal. You quoted a huge combined saving of £245.47 a year.

But when I went online to switch, I was only offered the Go Online 1 year v1 at a significantly lesser saving of £128.12.

I called customer services to be told the original tariff had been withdrawn in the past week as a 'business decision'. But surely if the offer has already been made in writing, you need to offer your customers the tariff quoted?

Good morning Maxine71 and welcome to the forums.

You're right the Saver Fixed 1 Year v13 was removed from sale on the 13th September 2017.

We are able to remove tariffs at any time and it does say this on letters and the website.

This tariff was available from 15th August 2017 and it was removed when we brought out the Go Online tariff.

I'm sorry to see you're disappointed though and that the new tariff isn't as good for you.

From what you've said here, you did receive the letter in time to go on the tariff and appears you've tried to switch after the end date.

I do know things like this can be frustrating.

Thank you

Helena
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure