Simply Naturals

Options
Has anyone had any experience or heard anything about the 'business opportunity' that www.simplynaturals.com offer ?

A lad I work with has just signed up and is banging on at me on a daily basis to do the same thing.

Had a quick search on here and on google for reviews but couldn't find anything.

Comments

• Ypaymore
    Ypaymore Posts: 2,802 Forumite
    edited 16 October 2012 at 2:43AM
    Options
    Its a relatively new Pills Potions Lotions Type Of Network Marketing Business.

I found the joining fees here : http://www.simplymoneyplan.com/

Nearly £40 to register and up to £300 for a business pack. Plus you have to set up a monthly Autoship by the look of things.

The money is in recruiting people,
  • PlutoinCapricorn
    Options
    People who pester others to buy things/join something are a pain and I would never buy in that way. What is this company offering that you can't get elsewhere?
    Who having known the diamond will concern himself with glass?

Rudyard Kipling

• wongawonga
    wongawonga Posts: 387 Forumite
    edited 16 October 2012 at 5:59PM
    Options
    What is this company offering that you can't get elsewhere?

Let me guess the answer not so much the products but " The So Called Opportunity ":D to make money recruiting,your friends,family,work colleagues,etc into the network.

The centerpiece of any network marketing company's marketing strategy is "The List." With each newcomer into an organization like this comes a list of their personal contacts and associates. The list is the first step each new member must complete in organizing a group of individuals to speak with about joining or the product or service they are selling.
  • Rushe_UK
    Options
    Weirdly enough received a leaflet about Simply Naturals the other day. The weird part wasn't the leaflet itself but how it was sent. The envelope was hand written and inside was a post it note saying 'Knew you would be interested' signed by 'D'. Definitely not from anyone I know...

I have to say that it comes across as a clever marketing scam.

Did get me slightly intrigued though!
  • Rushe_UK
    Options
    Did you find anything more out about it? (Out of interest...)
  • PlutoinCapricorn
    Options
    Direct from their own website:

"Earnings Warning
    It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme. Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved."

Rudyard Kipling

• PlutoinCapricorn
    Options
    There was a similar thread about Arbonne. It is the same old story.

Simply Naturals have a picture of someone holding a wad of notes: to me that says "avoid".

Rudyard Kipling

• _Andy_
    _Andy_ Posts: 11,150 Forumite
    Options
    LOL that website is so bad!

I LOVE the photo of a boat..and if you want a good laugh watch the video on the 'earn with us page'..simply amazingly bad.

LOL even better, contradicting the warning about making easy money etc..

"As far as the core product ‘Sizzling Minerals’ is concerned, if you are face to face with someone it’s as easy
    as dropping a fizzy tablet into a glass of water ‘Plink Plink Fizz’... Let them taste the refreshing mineral drink and
    give them an easy to read leaflet. Job done... you just got a customer. They often ask for details about the
    business opportunity too."

Amazing. Staggering how people fall for this level of BS
  • BrianMitchell123
    Options
    I am not finding it good. It can be a scam.
  • Life75
    Options
    Hi to anyone reading this; reference Simply Naturals.

What would you say if a relative told you that they now owned a Goldmine? Would you believe them or believe people that you don't know who say that goldmines are for "those people", people who have all the luck.

What would you say if a stranger told you that they owned a goldmine and they needed someone who believes enough in their self, to help get the gold? Do you believe enough in yourself that you could help this person?

Or would you believe other people telling you such things don't exist?

What if you were given the essence of knocking twenty years off your life and getting your health and wellness back?

What's worth more, GOLD or your Health? All you guys that knock things and can't be bothered to search the truth will always be washing car windows at traffic lights. This product is going to change the world. MLM is just the most beneficial way of getting the product to consumers. Don't knock it 'til you try it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure