Toluna Discussion (merged)

Options

Comments

• davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i got my january voucehrs today too. So thats 3 lots of vouchers in 2 weeks. I think maybe it was to do with the £1 love 2 shop vouchers, they expire 2011 and as noone was buying them L2S stopped doing them and it made it hard for toluna to get hold of them as quick. So I hope this is the start of something great.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • thacky
    thacky Posts: 131 Forumite
    Options
    Lady H - just got my follow up survey this afternoon but my moisturiser is a Nivea one - interesting as yours was Dove?? Would love to know if they were the same.

Also today got my Amazon voucher from Dec 29th through and had just enough points to order another one - another 10 weeks or so I expect. On the other hand I then immediately ordered one from Lightspeed which came within 10 mins.

Thacky
  • summerof0763
    Options
    thacky wrote: »
    Lady H - just got my follow up survey this afternoon but my moisturiser is a Nivea one - interesting as yours was Dove?? Would love to know if they were the same.

Also today got my Amazon voucher from Dec 29th through and had just enough points to order another one - another 10 weeks or so I expect. On the other hand I then immediately ordered one from Lightspeed which came within 10 mins.

Thacky
    mine was nivea as well
    i came into the world with nothing,and guess what? i still have it!!!:p
  • jacktyler
    jacktyler Posts: 2,402 Forumite
    Options
    got another amazon voucher today - ordered on 12/01/2010
  • 19foy61
    19foy61 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    SeasideEm wrote: »
    I don't know about how the CD Wow vouchers arrive, but I received an Amazon one via e-mail and accidently deleted it. I contacted Toluna and they re-sent the e-mail voucher within a couple of days.

Thanks for your reply, I have sent Toluna an email... So I will wait to hear from them.

Thanks again
  • bravobeastie
    bravobeastie Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Options
    Quick question, can I get points from replying to peoples opinions? Or from creating them? Thank you
  • Victoria_Meldrew
    Options
    Is anyone still missing points for on-site polls/surveys for 27th and 28th Feb? Have e-mailed them twice but no reply.(No change there then).
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
  • davester
    davester Posts: 4,079 Forumite
    Options
    well might be because you have to wait 4-6 weeks for some surveys to close and get the points.
    Survey earnings total 2009 £417, 2010 £875, 2011 £574
  • Victoria_Meldrew
    Options
    davester wrote: »
    well might be because you have to wait 4-6 weeks for some surveys to close and get the points.
    I mean the ones you do on site - they appear automatically when you do them, but for those two days in Feb they didn't for some reason.
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere!
  • jubro
    jubro Posts: 51 Forumite
    edited 14 March 2010 at 11:22AM
    Options
    I've noticed recently that some of the high-value polls appear more than once and we only get the points the first time we do them... bit annoying to say the least! It might be that? In which case I don't think any of us will ever get the points.
    lots of those polls re-appear and award the points again the next day!

I just applied for a voucher where all but 2,000 points came from sponsored polls (I clear all of these most days).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback