Opus Credit Card (same company as aqua and marbles)

Options
Hi just a heads up for anyone looking to rebuild there credit MSE card eligibility tool does not bring this card up on there list, also I was declined for marbles via its pre app checker (yes im trying to rebuild my credit) BUT used the OPUS pre app checker (same company ofc) and given a card with them with a £900 starting limit, so something to bear in mind then? and nope i cant work it out either.:rotfl:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    The three cards have different acceptance criteria and target audience.

It's not just a choice of different designs.
  • NO1SCOTSMAN
    Options
    Be good if MSE included the card in its eligibilty checker then? so people unable to get aqua or marbles would be aware theres option no3 with the same company?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    NewDay at may not want to pay for it be included.

They're certainly not struggling for customer numbers on marbles, last time I looked.
  • NO1SCOTSMAN
    Options
    Its maybe something as silly as a lessening of criteria due to far less OPUS customers, in any event as some people struggle to get back into rebuilding there credit and as my OPUS card arrived through the post yesterday, I thought i could at least share my experience, especially as theres no mention of this card on most eligibilty checkers and it may very well be over time criteria will be tightened as with marbles? who knows but in the here and now thats the result i got, so others may get the same.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure