FREE LISTING email alerts - no chat

Options

Comments

• Contains_Mild_Peril
    Options
    I got the offer on my own business account, but not on the charity shop's account which I use to sell things on the shop's behalf. Usually both accounts get the same free listing offers, so I'm not sure why the shop didn't this time. We did have a recent SNAD case (package damaged in transit) but it was resolved without incurring any Defects and the shop is still a Top Rated Seller with 100% positive feedback.
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Check your Selling Manager promotions to see if you have the following offer:

'Create up to 100 listing(s) on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category, starting during the promotional period, using the auction-style or fixed price format and receive a 25% discount on their final value fees if the items sell.

Before your 100 listings start, you need to have actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.

Also, you won’t pay an insertion fee for each of the 100 listings. Listing upgrade fees will still apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy'.
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • ailey
    ailey Posts: 3,184 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Another offer if you receive it. Check your Selling Manager Promotions as you have to accept it if you wish to receive 50% off the Final Value Fee. Valid for 3 days: Sunday, 4 - Tuesday, 6 September.

"Create up to 100 listing(s) on eBay.co.uk in an eligible category, starting during the promotional period, using the auction-style or fixed price format and receive a 50% discount on their final value fees if the items sell.

Before your 100 listings start, you need to have actively opted in to the promotion via the RSVP link shown in the marketing communication.

Also, you won’t pay an insertion fee for each of the 100 listings. Listing upgrade fees will still apply and will be charged according to the eBay fees policy".
    "For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Business sellers check your accounts- the 50,000 free listings is back on again. It's there in my promotions, from today until Sunday night.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/2350/

I've started a thread here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=40

Can I also please add the usual reminder that this thread is for alerts only- no chat. if you have a question about an offer please use a new thread.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,207 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    private sellers check your accounts, mine has a 3 month offer for free listings- to the end of the year
    Only Pay
    When You Sell
    With free listings you can now list all the items
    you’ve been meaning to sell. Best thing is, you
    only pay if they do*.
    Sell Now

*Offer valid from 0!1 Oct!ober – 3!1 Dec!ember.
    Offer automatically applied. eBay!.!c!o!.!u!k registered private sellers only. Exclusions apply. See full T&Cs.

Basically it is the 100 free listings a day .

That means I have had 100 free private listings a day for 365 days in a row so far
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • F&L
    F&L Posts: 570 Forumite
    Options
    Got a 25% off final value fee until midnight on the 4th Oct on my private account. There's no email in my messages but when I scrolled down to the bottom of my selling page the offer appears.
  • donnydoos
    Options
    just read your thread but i can find no such 3 month offer as a private seller on eBay.co.uk
    would you please be so kind as to post a link to the promotion.
    many thanks
    soolin wrote: »
    private sellers check your accounts, mine has a 3 month offer for free listings- to the end of the year
    Only Pay
    When You Sell
    With free listings you can now list all the items
    you’ve been meaning to sell. Best thing is, you
    only pay if they do*.
    Sell Now

*Offer valid from 0!1 Oct!ober – 3!1 Dec!ember.
    Offer automatically applied. eBay!.!c!o!.!u!k registered private sellers only. Exclusions apply. See full T&Cs.

Basically it is the 100 free listings a day .

That means I have had 100 free private listings a day for 365 days in a row so far
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    donnydoos wrote: »
    just read your thread but i can find no such 3 month offer as a private seller on eBay.co.uk
    many thanks

See:
    soolin wrote: »
    Can I also please add the usual reminder that this thread is for alerts only- no chat. if you have a question about an offer please use a new thread.
    However, it's an invitation only offer, so no link available

From the ts & cs:

Who is eligible?

eBay.co.uk registered private sellers who have been invited to participate. Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable. Sellers must be registered as a resident in the UK.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    donnydoos wrote: »
    many thanks

Not everyone gets the same offer every time. If you didn't get the email you won't have the offer
  • jeffuk
    jeffuk Posts: 606 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Check your All Selling page for latest offer .... 50% off Final Value Fee on 100 Listings.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback