Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    Could've got them for £12 in waity's!!
    :cool::eek: Well Done! :)

15202684_1458979657462913_2102639701492612031_n.jpg?oh=0c3b943df78749707d6a9f86c3c79d3f&oe=58C8A33B

£12.....:eek::eek::eek:..That's not very :money:...Mine was fweee..And the pleasure to do it..:p
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    99p wrote: »
    Morning mad squad, Ive just ordered mrs99p a pair of uggs for a Christmas present, she said she's happy with her rocket dog boots but I saw her looking at uggs online, I think she doesn't like the price.
    I got the black classic short which I'm pretty sure she'll like for £105.39 delivered thanks to an £18.60 discount through NUS extra.
    I think that's a pretty good price ?

Update: Quidco has tracked at £12.64

I ordered some UGGS on Thursday they came yesterday then an advert came up on FB for the same pair for £69 ....typical :mad:
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    afternoon all - I was lurking and AWOL until yesterday afternoon but i dont think I missed anything - everyone was either shopping or avoiding shopping and hiding from their computers and the zillions of Black Friday emails - I did a message rule so all of mine sent straight into the deleted bin :)

We have really thick solid fog which seems to be getting worse and worse. Quite often these fogs are local and 10 mikes either side of us its brilliant sunshine but OH says this is an all over version

So people living morth of us in the illustrious hights of Stoke - your weather is always worse than ours so are you under fog.
    People of Chester, Wrexham and noryh Wales ate you fog bound?
    People south of us in Brum are you blanketted?
    I know south goes further than Birmingham but thats all i need to know :rotfl:

Not fog bound here just frost bound . Been a nice sunny day and nice and warm indoors if your room faces the sun , no need for heating on then either.
  • emerald21
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I must be looking at the wrong ones or mysupermarket is telling me fibs yet again :mad:

Now the APG machine looks like its broken anyway :mad: -is it showing a fault message for everyone?
    Going to clear cookies and try another browser to see if its any better on Chrome

Worked for me on iPad but not on laptop funny that
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    £12.....:eek::eek::eek:..That's not very :money:...Mine was fweee..And the pleasure to do it..:p

I didn't buy them, Mate! Just saw them and thought of you! :)
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • emerald21
    Options
    I have not managed to use a U&G....cannot believe it!

Does it.... in my mind it is a different country...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Flip.... I am list-less. Note to self.... must do better.

I can't believe you ve not used a up and go coupon either :D
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: you are funny
    Thats a booger of a cough then:(

Beautiful day here:D
    Are you feeling any better?

well done:T:T:T

No and I got annoying cough aswell now :(
  • bargainqueen8
    Options

must be the cost of living in the south,they are the £5 ones i mentioned to you.:rotfl:
  • emerald21
    Options

Yes marmie we like fweeeeeeeeeee
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Not fog bound here just frost bound . Been a nice sunny day and nice and warm indoors if your room faces the sun , no need for heating on then either.

So we are in a fog valley yet again - no sunlight all day here :mad: Eldest son says no fog in Brum this morning either.
    The temp in the car was 5 degrees in town but dropped to 2 degrees as we headed home, only a 10 min drive and no hills en route :(
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure