• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    as it looks at the moment

ending today

nutri.png

should give an apg of £1.88 v sainsbug for every 2, making them £1.62 for 2 = 81p each

as you know prices may change on the morning update

81p each?!?:eek::eek: Blimey_pale_:rotfl:, some cereal bars go down to a pound and straight 10% is 90p and it's barely better than that! I acknowledge these are breakfast bakes that are usually high price (indeed, look like they are going to full price tomorrow (Wednesday:eek::rotfl:) in A - although may be r'back £1 so we may be thwarted come daylight today:( - but I think I will be giving this one a miss.

Even though I have one word.

Mullers.

And then twenty thousand more:rotfl:. As long as the Muller trigger is still a trigger, that's the thing at the moment: we don't even need to have a shop vs S prepared but can just put these two items and enough different Mullers into a shop and we're done:T. Perhaps makes them 66.5p each.

Even so, I am hardly bothered with these - although v.useful for post for people that are - as I managed to get some breakfast biscuits on around half their usual offer price-type-value earlier (may be store specific), so I certainly have enough to consume and I think I saw how much sugar was in the Nutrigrains last time.

So, if I may, I'll give this one a miss (even if it turns out able to go for). Pass on this one, especially on a now heavy day. I don't have to do every glitch (even if this transpires into being one):).
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    What pages are we using on a.com these days to find mbuy offers that are due to end today? I am out of date on this. TIA.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    Hornet girl glad to hear mil is on the road to recovery. Could she go into respite for a few weeks? I think the quicker you can get her out of the hospital the better.
    With regards to her home I'm trying to remember what my dad had. He had a frame around the toilet, a comode for downstairs. Grab rails at the back door and in the bathroom and a Zimmer frame which he hated and would be off without it at any given oppurtunity:rotfl:
    I think the main thing for you to decide is whether you think she will be capable of living on her own, I don't envy you its a horrible decision to make especially with her just becoming a widow too.
    If there's anything you want to know pm me and I'll ask my mum.
    're the respite I'm sure you get something like 6 weeks paid for but if they own their own home you would have to pay the top up. I think there's also a difference as to whether she needs residential care or nursing care.
    And it doesn't come cheap either I'm sure my mum was paying £750 a week :eek:
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Got the Alpen Muesli 1.3kg and Alpen NAS 1.1kg showing ending, £3.98 each or two for £6.00.

Should compare to Waities 2 for £6.00 offer, making them £1.72 each.

https://groceries.asda.com/promotion/2-for-6.00/ls88538

Check price hasn't dropped/gone onto rollback and that offer comes off at till :)

• cookiestar
    Options
    Hi can I ask how did you manage to get two free pizza’s from Pizza Hut? Impressive 😁! It’s my son’s birthday today so decided we’ll have a bit of a pizza buffet this evening so would come in very handy.
    Thanks.

QUOTE=MAGNAMONEY0009;73507491]Good evening elite, I’m not a regular poster but I am going to start trying to, here is my diary of the day:

£5.02 from two receipts in apg one receipt was found in a SAINSBOBS car park which was crazy, no luck with finding any nectar points, all claimed unfortunately.

Found a boots receipt that had been validated so it will be nice and easy with no questions asked to put on my card, the points value was £10.00 which will work well for the 70% off.

Found receipts from all different stores to use on all the apps, so that’s always a bonus.

I always hit the reduced to clear right on a Sunday (after years of going you know the drill) various bit and pieces for 10p and I have started buying the veg reduced for Xmas day so I’m nice and prepped.

Two free pizzas from Pizza Hut, has anyone else done this today? It’s on till Thursday and it’s a breeze to do if anyone wants to know how,

Got the coins and cards from WHSmith, although annoyingly on self scan you now need a supervisor to override the key in code which is something new as I have been doing it fine for the past few months :(

So a good day for me all in all, good to see these target shops although they do confuse me slightly.[/QUOTE]
  • midwinter
    midwinter Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all :)

Another day, another dollar......
    The mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work unless it's open
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Good morning all

df225a948d1cca7b3f0cc6daf64cf8a0.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• braveheart60uk
    Options
    Today a good day for a wee trip on O3
    Free Millee Cookee , come inside Hansel, you too Gretel.
    Free Gold coins WHSmyth, aaah Jimlad. Pices of eight pieces of eight SQUWACK!!
    Free HALford Freshner, "What are you doing Dave?
    Free Coughee AFTER 2pm Do I hear a fiddle playing?
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Good morning
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, mild but cloudy here.

Yet another day of cabling here. We always become hideously busy this time of year, which means I rarely have time to do what I need to do for Christmas :mad:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport