Come to my Roadshow at King's Cross tomorrow

Options
Series 6 of ITV's "The Martin Lewis Money Show" will be coming back later this year. And we're doing the roadshows again, including a quickly arranged one at London Kings Cross Station (other locations coming soon).

When: Tue 12th July from 10am-5pm
Where: In the middle of the main concourse
What: Come for one of three reasons

1. To ask a question: Ask me (Martin) a question on anything money saving. So savings, mortgages, PPI, flight delays, lifetime ISAs, help to buy ISAs, cutting the cost of your shopping, energy switching, complaining, marriage tax allowance, childcare, food shopping, how to have a better love life (ok not the last one, but you get the point).

2. Tell us of a win: If you've followed what the show or I have done before and you want to tell us how well it’s worked, come and tell us your story.

3. Just come along to say hi. We'll be doing some experiments, some cash mob explanations and just having a chat with people. So feel free to pop along and watch what's going on.

Should I tell you that I'm coming? You don't have to, just pop along. But if you want to contact the team first to set something specific up or tell us of a saving, email... mlmsapplications@itv.com
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family