Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Options

Comments

• curlgirl
    curlgirl Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Live chat was great. I needed to create my delivery address in my account first. Daft but it worked. Slightly sorry I didn't have a time to hunt out a gift card to save more pennies but didn't want to lose the camera which Which? thought was excellent too. But very good to have the £10 Quidco bonus too. And if something better comes up (though I don't have time to look), I can just take it back.

Also very sorry it was only available in black at Curry's -- would have loved a red one but I wasn't paying over the odds for that!
    Hi which camera have you gone for DD was thinking about getting a new one
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    LIDL case saver deal this weekend the Champagneis 6 bottles for £50 and the £5 off £40 voucher makes it 6 bottles for £45 which are usually £9-99 a bottle from the 24th November
  • Classy_Chick06
    Options
    25% off wyb 6 bottles of wine back on at Tesco, anyone know of any decent comparisons? Tia
    It`s nice to be important, but its more important to be nice.
    The world is full of people throwing stones at us. Its what you do with them that counts. Build a wall or build a bridge.
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Underperky

Ugg Short Boots £111.59 at Surfdome

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/ugg-short-boots-111-59-surfdome-2552588

They are currently reduced to £123.99 (Black Friday deal) and with the 10% discount code it brings the price down to £111.59.

Q 8.8%
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • underperky
    underperky Posts: 5,217 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Marmitelovemehateme ....at the moment I love ya :)
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Anybody use Fish4dogs...10% Off today and there is another code for an additional 10 off...Its a natural fish based food which is so good for my dog....Normally £55 a bag if you ever buy at full price but with the codes its just over £38

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    underperky wrote: »
    Thanks Marmitelovemehateme ....at the moment I love ya :)

Thats okay....I will take all the loving I can get...:happyhear

• MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm so bad at maths haha

I'm on the lookout fora DS2/DS3 if any one sees a good deal. Scream for me please

Is this any good?
    New Nintendo 3DS Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Bundle £87.49 @ Toys R Us instore
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :) Then onto Arg0s & got the £179.99 laptop with my Bingo winnings.
    Hoping I can get a friend to remove Windows 10 & put Windows 7 instead on it...
    2rfevk5.jpg
    20a769l.jpg
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    I didn't touch W8 but have been pleasantly surprised by W10 once I worked out how to get rid of the annoying apps on the desktop and show only what I wanted to show. My brother who earns a fortune in computers also would not touch W8 but is very happy with W10 which he says stabilised one of his computers which up until then was always crashing. Remember that they will stop supporting W7 (which means it will be vulnerable) well before W10 and I really suggest that you try W10 for a while before you decide to go back to W7.

If your computer originally came with W7 you should be able to revert to factory settings to get rid of W10 but it will lose all your settings and data, so ensure data etc is well backed up before you do that.

Stick with Windows 10 Snap,I never thought I would prefer it over Windows 7 but I do, and the editing software in the pictures part is fantastic.

You don't have to have all the apps displayed, I have a normal desktop on mine.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport